Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Targeteer - Hunter SV/BM Forgotten Coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Targetee

Targeteer - Hunter SV/BM Forgotten Coast Empty
PostSubject: Targeteer - Hunter SV/BM Forgotten Coast   Targeteer - Hunter SV/BM Forgotten Coast EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:53 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Jeff

Sex: M

About yourself: IT Nerd that winds down with WOW at the end of the day.

Online time: Most Evenings and Weekends

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes/Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes

II. Character Information

Nick: Targeteer
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: Not Sure but I have 3 80's (Hunter/Warrior/Rogue) and have been playing the game for a couple years now.

Talent spec: Survival
Off Spec: BM

Post your UI: nothing fancy being a hunter (DBM/Recount/Spell indicator)

Professions: None on this Toon, but LW on my Warrior. I know ...Boring.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: My first character was a Warrior and it was such a pain to level. Then leveled a Rogue and Hunter at the same time. Ended up enjoying the Hunter more than anything because I always have a little animal help. Also like taming rare spawns.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Hmmm..Not even sure how to answer that.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Wow-Heroes.com, Thottbot.com, not much more.

Preparation to raids: I usually do about 100 Push ups for starters. I always carry 30 Flasks of Endless Rage, Runic Mana, a few grubs, and special Purple Arrows.

Experience: I've been on a EST Server since I started the game and Raiding has been spotty with the Time Zone issue. I've done several PUG's usually with Guilds I find friendly and mature.

PvP: I dont have a great PVP set and usually end up face down when it comes to PVP. Its on my to do list to gear up my PVP stuff.

Alts: 80 Warrior & Rogue on Forgotten Coast that I may move. 70 DK.

Previous guild: Eternus Patronus Horde/Last Exile Alliance. yeah I flip flopped, but gathered my senses and went back horde.

Reason to join us: The name stood out. I have a sense of humor and dont take the game too serious. I want to Raid with people that are not too serious, have some patience, and like to have a good time.

Expectations of VFML: Moved to a West Coast Server tonight and I'm hoping to hook up with a Guild that's full of nice folks that have a good time, kick butt, and have laughs at the same time.

Your goals: To get Stronger so I can contribute to the Guilds success. Always willing to lend a hand.

Other: Just interested in getting a little more feedback on the Guild and knowing if you think I sound like someone that would fit in with the team.
Back to top Go down

Targeteer - Hunter SV/BM Forgotten Coast
Page 1 of 1