Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valient

PostSubject: Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Mohamed

Sex: Male

About yourself: Cool,Mature,Funny,Focused guy

Online time: I can play on Sunday,Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday.
On Tuesday,Saturday i can play but might be late for raids

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes i am, i got perfect english, my pronounciation might be a bit off though, but people can understand me

II. Character Information

Nick: Valient
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Level: 80 ofcourse

Time played: (/played) My total time played is 28 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Dont have a main i am still trying to find out the best one, since rogues are hard to speec in wotlk. atm i am 54/15/2

Profile link:

Post your UI: Havent really done any work with that yet, but i use key bindings + Deadly boss mods, Threat meter

Professions: Leather working, Skinning - i just started them, reason being is i need cash and wanted to support my friends by crafting them cheap enchants ^^

III. Additional Information

I chose a rogue, because in TBC i was a protection paladin, i did alot of tanking and was happy about it i finished the whole raid content. so i actually wanted to change into something else. i chose the rogue because i like the way they kill stuff and the risks they take, and that of course it requires a lot of brain work (some of you will disagree, but seriously it does) I know how to get the gear, and i know where i am suppose to go to obtain the items. Yes i do like theory crafting i visit alot of sites. Ex. Elitists Jerks, Nihilum Forums, Of course Google Very Happy

Preparation to raids: As i said i was a former t6 raider, so i was pretty hardcore, i know when to joke and when to be serious, i've also leaded some of our raids. No i do not have a problem with buying consumables nor flasks.

Experience: For the third time i am a former T6 Prot paladin Razz. I've played of other fail mmoprog like Eudemons online,Conquer,Tibia,gunz online,Final Fantasy

PvP: I have done alot of pvping on my paladin and was full Venge,Brutal. on my rogue i havent done much since its my new character Razz

Alts: Level 5 Warrior

Previous guild: It was Bamf in Wow Us version, i had to leave them when i moved from usa to egypt. that's why i decided to start from scratch and level a rogue. but damn was it a great guild ^^

Reason to join us and your expections:I want to join you guys, because i've seen a couple of nice guys, and i heard that you guys were a serious guild Very Happy. That's why im applying

Your goals: Im planning to actually be a recognized,known player on the server as i was in my previous one, im also planning on having fun,be respected. I expect from you guys not to let me down Razz

Other: Nothing other than, it was BigovzBigsox that sent me! it's him to blame! Razz

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls   Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 am

Thanks for your application, an Officer will be in touch with our decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1