Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VKu level 80 arms warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vku

VKu level 80 arms warrior application Empty
PostSubject: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:

Sex:Male

About yourself:university student (tho im a lazy one Very Happy)

Online time: (When can you play?) 19:00-00:00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)yes and igot a good grip of english, can understand very clearly.

II. Character Information

Nick:Vku
Class:warrior
Race:undead
Level:80

Time played: (/played)57 days (but i got a total 200+ day playtime with warrior class with my previous human and orc warriors)

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)54/17 arms fury atm but its a pvp spec now since im not raiding atm. Thinking of a 52/19 arms fury with imp slam imp rend and trauma for raiding.

Profile link: (armory or other link to all specs: main, off, resist)

Post your UI: (screenshot with your UI in a raid environment)dont have any ss of my raiding ui atm ^^ but it will contain omen, deadly boss modes surely.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, level, epic crafts, why did you chose them)438 blacksmith 450 mining

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you decided to play your class, your knowledge about your class, do you like theorycrafting about your class, what sites or forums do you visit, do you know what gear is best for you and how to get it?)

i really love the grip of melee classes in any of mmorpg games. So i decided to open a warrior 3 years ago when i started my wow carreer ^^. My first warrior was an orc named badabum which i gained rank 13 then i raided full bwl, aq40 and 4 bosses in naxx.then i opened a human warrior to play with some of my rl friends which i raided 25 men as an arms warrior in tbc. İ visit warrior forums (eu) everyday to check out some useful macros or addons and read some advices of my fellow warriors. And i think im one of the best players who can itemize their warriors perfectly. I know which gems and enchants are best for my class and my specc at that moment.

Preparation to raids: (do you have gold to get food, flasks, potions before every raid? do you have any problems to get gold for consumables, respecs, repairs? Are you always on time and ready to raid?) yes im casual about my pots b4 i got in a raid.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience ) As i listed above i raided most of the wow raid instances as an arms (sometimes fury) warrior except black temple.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I got a rank 13 warrior, a human warrior which got 1930 ish 3v3 rating as a carreer high ^^ and a vengeful gladiator undead warrior (which im playing atm)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)a level 59 deathknoob ;p

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) tomorrow i really quit. Yeah i really wanna quit this guild its boring as hell cuz of inactivity Very Happy

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Well the first reason is 3 of my closest irl friends are in your guild (divinepain, komador, jubabwa) and they all told me that u guys are very generous, friendly and helpful. All i expect is to have some fun while raiding and pwn divines ass in dmg meter Very Happy.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I wanna see some content which came new in wotlk. (like ulduarr, naxx level 80)

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Lets see... Im a very mature player which has a great sense of humor. I will be an excellent addition to your raiding group imo with my experience. thats all Wink

best regards ...
Back to top Go down
vku

PostSubject: Re: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 pm

my armory profile may show my pvp gear on me at the moment u r looking. But i got good pre naxx pve epics btw. Some of them are leather but that wont be a problem i guess
Back to top Go down
vku

PostSubject: Re: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:08 pm

sorry i think i accidentaly erase my armory link Shocked .
here it is
Back to top Go down
vku

PostSubject: Re: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:20 pm

hmm why the link doesnt appear? anyways can u pls go and check armory "vku" manually? Wink
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Thank you Vku, your application has been approved and you will be contacted whenever seen online by one of the officers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VKu level 80 arms warrior application   VKu level 80 arms warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

VKu level 80 arms warrior application
Page 1 of 1