Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultin

Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 am

I. Personal Information

Name:
Vašek (I know it's a bit weird name, but typical czech Razz)

Sex:
male

Czech Republic

About yourself:
I'm friendly, non-conflict person (at least I hope so xD). I study on grammar school and in my free time I work in McDonald's, do historical fencing and play WoW of course Smile

Online time: (When can you play?)
It depends on day (and also work) but mostly 5pm-1am

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes, I can use both.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
No problem with these days/times.

II. Character Information

Nick: Ultin
Class: Warlock
Race: UD
Level: finally 80

Time played: (/played)
39d 9h

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
My favorite one is demonology, since my first talent point I'm demo Razz

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Tailoring (430); Herbalism (400) (I'll skill up after I get some better gear, thats my priority now)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
My first experience with MMORPG was Ultima Online. In this game I played necromancer so when I started to play WoW and saw warlock, it was obvious choice. I love playing warlock because of it's demons, DoTs and never ending mana. I tried some other builds than demonology, which i use now, but it wasn't my cup of tea. I know that there are some other builds with which warlock can do more dmg/dps but I play what suits me.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I try to visit some forums, discussions about warlocks and I also try to ask more experienced players for advices.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
wowhead, wowwiki, blizzard forums, The Warlocks Den and also many others which aren't related with WoW..

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Some flasks, elixirs and potions. Many many soulshards (it's so annoying when you can't ss healer because you are out of soulshards...). And food for spellpower/stamina/crit.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience)
Previous:Ultima Online
WoW: I played on some czech private servers with Bannan and Deneth (yes, there I had warlock too Razz) for about year. Then we moved here on Shattered Halls where I play since June 2008 but now I had about 2 months wothout WoW because of my marks in school. I was in almost all TBC raids and I used to be in first 5-6 dmgers.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Full S2 and some parts of S4 in TBC, I was really concentrated on PvP before WotLK, but now I rather want to do PvE...

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
Druid 56 or so...

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
The Alliance Bashers: This was my first and only guild on this server. I was there because of Bannan, Deneth, Lawman, Fam and some more of my friends. My "ban" on PC because of school started few days before Bannan and others moved to your guild so I dont have chance to go with them.

Reason to join us and your expectations: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
First reason why I want to join are friends. I know few people from this guild and I want to be with then again. Second reason is that heard lot of good things about this guild and I want to be part of guild like this one. I expect friendly people, lot of fun in dungeons and raids and a bit of support from others when it's needed Razz.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I want to clear every instance in WoW xD. And I'll play for a long time, I really don't want to stop playing this awesome game.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
So I hope that you'll want this evil warlock in your guild Razz
For the Llamas xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:38 am

Thank-you for your application. Our Recruitment Officer will reply shortly.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:22 am

Ultin,

are you available tonight at 20:00 - 00:00 Server time to do Naxxramas Heroic, to see what you're capable of?

Veniversum will be in contact with you as he wants to ask you some questions.

Thanks,
Blowmytotem
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Ultin

PostSubject: Re: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 am

Well time shouldn't be a problem but my gear probably will be... It's mostly epix for 70lvl and some Northend things. But I can try my best Razz
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Thank you Ultin. You're application has apparently been accepted. Hope that you gear up fast to spread your evilness in Northrend. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls   Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultin, the most evil warlock in whole game, Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1