Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodje

Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked questions about your application, so please keep checking back regularly

Your application thread should be Title: Name - Class - Server

I. Personal Information

Name: Doodje

Sex: Male

About yourself: Pretty boring life much WoW and again WoW

Online time: (When can you play?) I can´t play on sunday or monday and Thursday for the rest I´m online from when I´m out school till I go sleep

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) yea, only got suckey head set atm cause I broke my good 1

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Sometimes I can´t on monday and I can nearly never on Thursdays. Need to go sleep at 22:0022:30 changes if my mom is at home or not

II. Character Information

Nick: Doodje
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 110 days and 17 hours maybe some more days on some alts (this is pretty young char 1.5 year or something)

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Got PvE and PvP spec ofc but need to discuss with myself if I'm going back to aff now or staying destro and what talents I do take and what not but my PvP spec is 12/59/0

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot) How....? It looks pretty facked up but its nice for me ^^

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Tailoring and Enchanting Tailoring has some nice enchants for cloack and cheap leg enchant and there might/hopefully come some nice tailor recips at new dungeons

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) When I started WoW my big bro explained me what the chars could do and warlock was the 1 with the big shadow deamon ( and the nice girl) so I toke lock, Nice about this class is not the easy button spamming but still you need o keep the dots up and things like that ^^ a big con for me is that you gotta gather souls and I always forget that.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I discuss a bit with locks from my bro's guild and I got some excel file where I calculate my dps in different specs and to see what items are the best.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? mmo champion and I always look up patch notes for the rest its to much useless begging for buff for lock class

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I use [Flask of the Frost Wyrm] my food changes a bit cause I'm making all the Northrend food shit but its 35 SP or 40 Haste normal

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience) I played GW suckey game was done in a week or 2 on 60 I did ZG and some bosses in MC on my bro char but was more looking then playing on lvl 70 with my own char I did till akama i BT and till end boss OF MH (forgot his name) I still didn't do all bosses in normal naxx either on Hc naxx but got some nice gear tbh

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I had 1970 personnal 2v2 rating but the arena was bugged >.< 40 wins and 8 damn loses Crying or Very sad not even 1 single point!!

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) a lvl 62 DK

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I got kicked.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Did a funny OS run with ya ^^ I expect nice progress and nice people

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I will paly wow till erm ever

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
You might decline me because I'm a child. geek
But that's the reason to accept me.
Back to top Go down
Shalaiyn

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Removed.
Back to top Go down
Grayfoxnl

Grayfoxnl

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:37 pm

your armorylink isn't present also in your application m8...
Back to top Go down
Liquidous

Liquidous

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

*cough* officer's job to value applications? *cough*

Damn this cold...
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 am

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we're going to have to decline it as your inability to raid on 2 of our days means you'd only make 2 raids a week, and then because of having to go at such an early time you'd miss 90 minutes of those 2 raids.

Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls   Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Doodje Warlock Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1