Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply to guild!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xath

Apply to guild! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to guild!   Apply to guild! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked questions about your application, so please keep checking back regularly

Your application thread should be Title: Name - Class - Server

I. Personal Information

Name: David Larsson

Sex: boy

About yourself: Well i am an active Floorball player. But a more active wow player! ^^

Online time: (When can you play?) Monday to Friday 18.00 - 22.30, 23.00. weekends i can play always ^^

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? well i got floorball on wednesdays and i'm still in school so i have to go when the clock is about 22,30 or something

II. Character Information

Nick: Xath
Class:Warlock
Race: Blood elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 33days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Well i am Destro and demo almost same much in both

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Enc 450 and tailoring 443. Well with enc i can enc me and other people good and tailoring i can make my gear if it's something good.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Well i took warlock becouse there was almost none on this server and i like that they can make ss and hs and stuff.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Like armory ,myspace ,thottbot and Wowhead.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) almost nothing

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i got a hunter level 70

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) my last guild was delirĂ­um but they wasen't so good.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Well i want to join u couse i think u guys are good and meny in your guild got nice gear and so ^^

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Don't know very long i think

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Well i play floorball on wednesdays every week. so i can't join that day.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Apply to guild! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to guild!   Apply to guild! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately your restricted play times and inability to raid on Wednesdays mean we are unable to commit to having you in the guild, we wish you the best of luck.

Veni
Back to top Go down

Apply to guild!
Page 1 of 1