Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thazia

Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH Empty
PostSubject: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Thazia

Sex: Male

About yourself:
Well, I'm a student currently in my last year in college, and other than playing wow, I'm a filmaholic and tvolic (does that word exist? Surprised ). I'm a social guy, been playing wow for god knows how many years, and always up for a laugh.

Online time: (When can you play?) Gametime: Weekdays: 1600-2400~, weekends: whenever prefered not saturday.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes (and i are british)

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Sir, yes sir.

II. Character Information

Nick: Thazia
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
10 days (rofl)

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) (Main spec holy)

Armoury Link:

your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Um, 450 mining because I couldn't be arsed to pick herbs up from the floor or skin dead animals.
Low engineering because I couldn't find any gold

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
Why? Don't know really, I knew paladins were a strong healer from the start, but really didn't know about playing one as much. I've played the game since release, and pretty much never played a healing class until last wednesday when I dinged and respec'd holy. Gotta say I've never tried something as difficult as healing in my wow "career", and espicially Patchwerk, it has been very fun and challenging and something I'd like to continue to get more skillful in.

Pro's about it? Can heal 2 tanks at the same time whilst casting only on one, best healers for patchwerk by a mile (or kilometre if you guys don't know what a mile is).

Con's? Only if you are UBER lazy, then raid healing can be a bit of a pain. Great mana conservation of FoL, but without a decent crit chance, Holy Light spam can be a bit shat.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
Looked around at specs, and I think I have chosen the best one. I think healing is less about theorycrafting and a bit more about intuition, you need to see yourself healing the MT/OT before the damage has been dealt. After mastering this, you have mastered the game and should quit (gg joking)

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? WoW forums but it's usually full of garbage shat. Other than that, I'm mainly lurking on vent, don't really think other websites will help me apart from on tactics I am not aware of (rather look at PoV videos from healers on youtube)

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Erm, well as you know, holy paladins can't grind for shit, but I've got a stockpile of gold from leveling so I'll be fine for the moment (bring dual-specs tbh)

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience) Been playing mmo's since, fuck me, like 2001, and started with (yeah I fucking admit it, and so should the lot of you) runescape, which moved on to WoW when it was released (back in spring 05). Played others but only for a few months (damn addictive wow)

Pre-tbc cleared: ZG/MC/AQ20-40
Tbc: Kara/ZA/TK
Wotlk: OS10-25/Naxx10/VoA10-25 - Yet to do malygos!

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Um, well I played during pre-tbc on my mage, which was pro, but then I kinda quit in tbc because I wanted to play other classes. Had rank 9 on old pvp ranks but that's not really skill, but I know the BGs like the back of my hand. Tbc I played rogue and warrior, but they're kinda shitly geared. Lesser extent played priest, but then I quit wow until a month ago in which I rerolled paladin.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 70 Warrior, 70 Mage, 70 Rogue, 70 Priest

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) When I join a guild, I expect fun, but also maturity when it comes down to doing the bosses that we'd never done before. The guild (that shall not be named), was highly immature, full of idiots, the officers didn't have the guts to kick them because they were all arse licking epic-happy fools.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Well, last night raided with you guys, and for the first time in my life, I've heard more than 4 english players on vent (no offence euro's!). What do I expect? Well, I've played so long dps, and never tried healing. I want to try healing now, and I expect from you the professionalism (but also fun factor) to get bosses down and get rewarded with purple pixels!!!

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Well, I will be quitting in may for my final exams, and if this means I cannot join, then so be it. Dont' know what I want to achieve really, I've played this game a long time, but I want to experience new and difficult boss fights to add to my current list of deads.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
I'm Thazia. I'm pro. And well, can you resist me? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Thazia

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 am

<- UI (old gear)
Back to top Go down
Thazia

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 am

Can't post hyperlinks for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 am

Great app, please contact me in-game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:58 am

OMG!! HEALER HEALER!!! QUICK GRAB HIM xD
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:31 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 am

Ignore Blowmytotem. He is the guild's spamwhore. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am

spam more plox greek fool!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH   Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH Empty

Back to top Go down

Thazia - Holy Paladin - SH
Page 1 of 1