Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karaokee

Karaoke - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke - Rogue   Karaoke - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Andrew Martinez (I got six middle names due to being of Spanish decent, but I wont type that =P )

Sex: Male

Country: London (Yes it is a country within itself incase you didnt know!)

About yourself: So as I mentioned before, My name is Andrew and I just turned eighteen (gasp). I live in an area called Ruislip which is in North West London, and is FULL of chavs, (lucky me). So while living day to day with a care free lifestyle and fighting off Chav influences (Eastenders -.-) I pretty much am a lighthearted and compasionate person, who enjoys a good conversation here and there, and also a nice snack of tea and crumpets (yes they are very tasty!)

Online time: (When can you play?)
Everyday

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
No problem there

II. Character Information

Nick: Karaoke (I sing in the shower)
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead (Easy mode)
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
106 days, Dear god I'm such a nerd

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Standard Mutilate pve spec for raids. Standard Mutilate + Preparation spec for PvP

Armoury Link:

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
JC and Mining, this character was made when these servers were made on release of The Burning Crusade. So I picked jewelcrafting and mining seeing as it was a new profession.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
When I made this character it was purely for PvP, so my reason to log in was to do mainly 3v3 throught out seasons 1 through 4. I chose the Rogue class due to the fact I always like to play melee classes, so Rogue seemed to be the most logical option after having a Warrior main (Beside the fact that rogues are insanely OVERPOWERED!)

Pros: Easy mode, No skill required, Stunlocking people to death, Using Rogue mechanics with Will of Forsaken, Always having control of what is happening.

Cons: Vanish bugs at a roughly 80% of the time in PvP, 20% in PvE

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
Im always checking the Rogue forums to see what the new thing *Flavor of the Month* regarding PvE specs and weapons, and occasionly watching debates about whether Mongoose or Berserking is better on weapons.

Also I made the choice of making my Rogue have atleast 315 hit rating for poison being unresistable aswell as having less *Misses* on my auto attacks, instead of just having 90 hit rating which is only have special abilites being unmissable.

Currently, since I have the hit rating I need, my main priority is to cap my expertise so that Bosses will not dodge any of my attacks resulting in better overall dps.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
WoW Forums (As i mentioned earlier), This one, Occasionaly to Elite Jerkists to see what exactly is the best thing to do regarding certain aspects of my class.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Flask of Endless Rage and Mammoth Meal are my standard consumables.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience)
Currently cleared all 25 man content and I know all the tactics which are required.

Regarding previous MMO's, the only game which I guess can be regarded as one is probably back in the days when I was playing Runescape (gotta love those stick men fighting)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Best achievement in PvP was gaining Rank 1 in the 3v3 Bracket using Warrior, Rogue, Paladin combo.
Warrior: Vaell
Rogue: Me
Paladin: Lunor (Yes i barely believe it myself)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
I have a 70 warrior and priest but they are not on this server, and the priest in Alliance so it a bit irrelevant.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
Evito: Slacking caused main tanks and healers to leave, pretty much destroying the guild.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
Well I have a real life friend currently in your guild, and I have good relations with a couple of your members. What I expect is a good and enjoyable environment in which we can work as a team and down future content.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I don't really want t achieve anything specifically in WoW. Im not the sort of perosn who grinds achievement or strives to get server firsts or anything like that, the main reason for me logging into this game is mainly the conept of enjoying myself.

Im still planning to play WoW for a while still, so I don't see myself quitting any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Karaoke - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke - Rogue   Karaoke - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 am

Karaoke, your application has beeen accepted, whisper myself or Veniversum for an invite.

Thanks

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

Karaoke - Rogue
Page 1 of 1