Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arms build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

New Arms build Empty
PostSubject: New Arms build   New Arms build EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 pm

I think my 2nd spec will be arms after the patch and taking a glance at the build will probably go for this
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior=302230212333510000201223231251325000005020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000&glyph=000000000000&version=9684
Posting in here so it is saved for later use:p
Back to top Go down
Vku

Vku

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-06

New Arms build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arms build   New Arms build EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm

thats what i use in raids except imp heroic strike. arms warriors' new rage dump is sudden death so heroic strike is pretty much useless Smile
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

New Arms build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arms build   New Arms build EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 am

Vku wrote:
thats what i use in raids except imp heroic strike. arms warriors' new rage dump is sudden death so heroic strike is pretty much useless Smile

This was something I was wondering about (but more about slam). What is the arms rotation for raiding atm?
The way slam works I thought would make it more of a rage dump as presumably whilst casting it you would stop getting rage.
The last time I was arms was about 3 years ago and I wasn't PVE specced then so I have no idea how it works until I try it.
Where would you put your 3 points from heroic strike?

Edit: just noticed that that talent tree isnt to the latest build. Weapon mastery has swapped with Improved intercept (although I dont think I would get it as mobs shouldnt parry when i am behind them and dodges proc Overpower which will probably cause more damage then the swing that was dodged

Also new talent Juggernaut is being added somewhere which allows charge whilst in combat. I may take that mainly for PVP fun (although my build is focused around PVE, this talent will become mandatory for pvp) but it will also come in useful for generating 25 rage at the start of a fight (because rarely can you charge before entering combat as dps)

Unrelenting assault is being changed too:
Unrelenting Assault: Now also increases the damage of Overpower and Revenge by 10/20%, and causes Overpower (when used to attack a casting target) to decrease the effectiveness of all the target’s non-physical damage and healing by 25/50% for 6 seconds. Tooltip and visual updated.
Who cares about about the old talent which reduced it to a 1 sec CD. the rend proc can only happen once every 6 secs anyway (so now weapon mastery may be more useful)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arms build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arms build   New Arms build Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arms build
Page 1 of 1