Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disturbia - Druid - Shattered Halls EU (PvP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disturbi

Disturbia - Druid - Shattered Halls EU (PvP) Empty
PostSubject: Disturbia - Druid - Shattered Halls EU (PvP)   Disturbia - Druid - Shattered Halls EU (PvP) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Daniel

Sex: Male

About yourself: Well, im studying lagnuages at igh school, and i practice athletics 4 times a week.

Online time: Weekends and evenings

Communication: I can speak and understand advanced english (including instructions)

The raiding times are ok.

II. Character Information

Nick: Disturbia
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80 (ofc)

Time played: 24 days 3 hours atm

Talent spec: Mainspecc is Balance, though i have some feral gear

Armoury Link:
-------NOTE! those stats is outside moonkin form. i have 28.6 crit and 1938 SP in moonkin form------

Post your UI: I have not figured out how to do that, though iI can tel you what addons I use. DBM, Omen, Recount, Bartender and Questhelper.

Professions: Skinning 450 for crit rating, and LW 426 (atm) for being able to make leather items for myself.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: I picked this class because it's a reliable hybrid, and boomkins can inflict major damage.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? - I have studied my dps cycle.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? - Wowhead.com, thottbot.com, maxdps.com and wow-proffesions.com

Preparation to raids: I usually farm up some money to buy flasks.

Experience: Full TBC exept sunwell and some BT bosses, Full WotLK exept EoE, I know tactics for it though.

PvP: I used to play Feral PvP in TBC before i decided to go boomkin.

Alts: Not any worth mentioning, i have a 25 shammy that i am going to lvl up, and I also have a 75 tankadin on another server. I used to play
Holy paladin, but i sold that account a few months ago.

Previous guild: A noob guild that I left because it was full of spoiled 12yearold lootwhores.

Reason to join us and your expections: Cause you seem like a mature, active and serious guild.

Your goals: Having fun and perform best at dps meter (i was on 3.8k dps last naxx25)

Other: Thanks for reading Smile
I appriciate a quick answer.

BTW, I am in a friends guild atm, but I will leave it when you are ready to inv me to Victory For My Llamas Smile [img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Disturbia - Druid - Shattered Halls EU (PvP)
Page 1 of 1