Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orientis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. Empty
PostSubject: Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.   Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Hecate

Hi and here I am rerolling as a DK and just so to make it official i deleted Orientis for good. The following may be hard to believe for some of you guys especially Veni but here I go anyway. I left vfml as my mage as i felt the urge to explore Ulduar fast, with Tribal... and I did but even before i joined vfml i was dishearted due to the disband of previous guild and wanted to quit wow all together. While I was in Tribal I noticed the thing i enjoyed most was to play with the guys i knew best olorin, death nagic etc. I also decided I would rerol as a Melee Class as i feel they are a better dps class imo and that they would satisfy me enough to play and enjoy the game more. Speaking of Melee Classes, I may have been OK with my mage but i feel as a DK im better.
Finally Id like to apologise for leaving specially to to those whom i disapointed most. I feel you think Im only coming back now that your making progress in Ulduar. If it were progress then I wouldnt have left Tribal who are up there amongst the best guilds. I want to come back solely because I missed the guys back here and would like another chance. This time you have my word that for as long as im playing wow I will be with you guys giving it my best. Sorry for the long essay but you kinda asked for it in the forums hehe.

Regards,
Ali
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.   Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Firstly, the Death Knight class leader will need to look into this, as we're currently comfortable with our melee setup unless you're a kitty. I have no idea how we can justify another Death Knight at this time.

Secondly, the fact you already quit after less than 2 weeks in the guild because you felt we weren't progressing fast enough for your liking and went to another is very off putting. Are we now expected to offer you a raiding slot over member who've sat with us for ours learning and tuning the encounters until we're now able to complete them, whilst you jumped ship because you weren't willing to put the graft in?

Thirdly, just because you weren't happy with the state of your class you deleted it. Even if we were to take you back on, what's to say that after you using a raid slot and loot that could go to other members, in a couple of months you won't get fed up of Death Knight and delete that too, or drop guilds if you feel we're not going fast enough in Icecrown Citadel for you.

Fourthly , you didn't even stick to the application template.

Don't misinterpret these as personal attacks, they're just questions that I feel are very valid.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.   Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Bump for a fourth addition
Back to top Go down
Orientis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Hecate   Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:24 pm

yeah oright...was worth a try. Id also like to add, I hope the guys in the guild such as olorin and deathstick dont affect your judgement, although we all kinda joined together i hope your not holding back because of them. I will apply to another guild. Best of Luck p.s. Ill continue to send more players to vfml (wink wink Sam) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.   Hecate (Orientis) DK APP. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hecate (Orientis) DK APP.
Page 1 of 1