Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaman application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulkeep

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Khalid
Sex: Male
About yourself: Well , I am patient , accept critisim , high sense of humor .
Online time: almost every day
Communication: Yes i can use ventrelo and team speakf (can speak and read english and arabic)

"""We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?"""
I might face some troubles in monday but PERFECT in thursday.
.............................................................................................................................................................................

II. Character Information

Nick: Soulkeepper
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Time played: (/played) :
Total time played: 31 days, 7hours, 27mintues, 0seconds
Time played this level: 15 days, 18hours, 13minutes, 51 seconds

Talent Main spec: well , i have dual spec , i put elemental and restoration , imba in both Razz
Talent Of spec: atm its elemental (dual spec) i wna make further research and tries to c what is btr in dmg/dps.. elemental or enhancement .

Post your UI:
Couldnt find a way to paste the photo , sorry.

Proffessions: low on mining and skinning , i am hope to get herbalizing instead of skining and lvl it and mining to 450/450 to get money easily
.............................................................................................................................................................................

III. Additional Informations

About your class: I love shamans since at 80 they can range dps , melee dps , and heal so i can switch and nvr get bored... not only that , but i can also switch pvp / pve since shamans are gd in both.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? : Wowhead , Thotbot , Wowwiki

Preparation to raids: Repairing before any raid , and flasks + food enchants

Pve Experience: I know and experienced every detail about naxx 10/25 eoe 10/25 os 10/25 voa 10/25 (including emalon) .
i know exactly what to do in the first quarter of ulduar 10 man,
but i dont know anything about the lvl 70 raids , i was a pvp person at that time and not into pve, i started raids at 80 and now i am able to LEAD all raids except for eoe 25 and ulduar 25.

PvP Experience: i like pve more than pvp but in my free time i do some pvp... elemental in bgs , resto in arenas.

Alts: i have many useless alts but the ones i have my eyes on and might choose 1 of them to lvl are:
Terrorblade,lvl32 mage. Critmax,lvl10 paladin. Terrorbane,lvl64 deathknight.

Previous guild:(The Forsaken) i left it cause it had a careless leader who doesnt know how to lead , doesnt know tactics for naxxramas and a few other raids (its supposed to be a raid guild), and he doesnt care to whoever leaves , he invites anyone he finds. The guild itself is unorganized , unlead properly (there are no officers there :S)

(Soul of destiny) the guild i was in 5minutes before i join The forsaken. Leader was good , officers was good , but they have one problem wich i consider a major one. People Sign "Accept" in the calender invites and almost 50% dont show up , most of the time the raid leaders beg the people who said "Decline", so i decided to test for my self , i made a raid to voa 10 and picked the day to be thursday (the day every1 must be online Razz) 19:00 and sent the calender invites. more than 20 people signed accept , i came online that time and 5 were online, i instantly left guild.

Reason to join us and expectations: I want to join a guild that is active at raiding 25 man naxx and other contents but specially naxx cause its a fun place to raid and i like it, and ulduar 10/25 but mostly 10 cause its both challening and fun , not crowdy Razz, and thats what i expect to find in VFML, a guild that is looking forward to achiv and experience everything in raids.

Your goals: My goals in this game is to achiv every single thing available, and i am 100% sure i wont leave this game anytime soon.

Other:
I would appreciate if anyone gives me advices about shaman specs , new rotation, glyphs , flasks etc . and i would be happy if someone spots something wrong i do and tells me so i can fix , comment on anything i do or say wrong so i can fix my self Smile

i havent seen a question that sais how my gear is but it would be easier if u c it in-game Smile thank you.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks for your application. Our Shaman Class Leader will be in touch with you to ask you some questions.

~ Veni
Back to top Go down

Shaman application
Page 1 of 1