Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaman-Shattered halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamuray

Shaman-Shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:28 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Barkın

Sex:Male

About yourself: I started this game with my friends in reallife ım studying in ankara(capital)

Online time: (When can you play?) I dont remember but ı was playin near 2years

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) I used it before so ı can

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? I m OK all time without friday and saturday nights

II. Character Information

Nick:Shamuray
Class:Shaman
Race:Tauren
Level:80

Time played: (/played) I dont remember =(

Talent spec: Elemental
Off Spec:I have all specs gear but elems gear better than

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Leatherworking/skin because BOP crafting items nice

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Im really likes shamans

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I tried all specs and talent builds for my class

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? my reallife friends already playin in ur guild than ı visited with them

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I used for enchantment spec endless rage and wyrm delight and ı used flask of frost wyrm and wyrm delight for elemental spec

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) ı compeleted naxx 10-25 Sartharion 10-25and one drake up EoE 10-25 my shammy is ready for Ulduar

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) ı dont like arena pvp in game but BGs and open world PVP maybe

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Rarelite - 80warlock and Minotaurus - 42 Warrior

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Miracle - Alliance Bashers - Delirium - Mesmerize - Art of Mesmerize

Reason to join us: My reallife friends playin in ur guild and ı like to play with them and ı saw ur progress and ı liked too Very Happy

Expectations of VFML:

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I want to see Arthas than ı dont know ..

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Yes ı need something for u my account was closed now because ı need to study for exams but ı will reactive account 10days later and ı want to apply now .. have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Dreadling

Dreadling

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:43 pm

he might not be good in english but he is in game...
so..
+1 from me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Dreadling wrote:
he might not be good in english but he is in game...
so..
+1 from me! Twisted Evil

Agreed.I remember Shamuray he was a good dude!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:42 am

Hi Shamury,

your gear is just about ready for Ulduar, however there are some things which id like you to answer

-- Are you aware of what your hit cap is?

-- can you also explain to me your spell rotation during a simple boss fight... Patchwerk for example?

-- Could you explain to me the benefits and drawbacks of having [Glyph Of Lava] over any other Glyph?

Id also be very interested in seeing your Enhancement gear, as we do not yet have a shammy with this spec.
if you could meet one of the officers in game for an /inspect. that would be great.

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:30 am

due to lack of response. im failing this application.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman-Shattered halls   Shaman-Shattered halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman-Shattered halls
Page 1 of 1