Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some1 plese help me!!

Go down 
+3
Groznika
Divinepain
Dreadling
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadling

Dreadling

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-19

some1 plese help me!! Empty
PostSubject: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:45 pm

im tryin to play classic blood/frost build (the one with obli does not erase dots) but however i fail on dps that way which im supposed to be better..

cycle = IT - PS - HS - HS - Obli - HS x 4 - Obli

is my cycle wrong or am i a true failure on watchin dot timers?
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:50 am

Blood frost is dead after change of death strike as I know.Because Might of Mograin does not upgrade for oblit anymore.So using oblit is not increase dmg as much as more hs+ds.51/2/18 is best atm.Armor penetraiton has gotten big big buff and blood has lots of physical dmg.You can look at İbanezi's blood spec he is doing fuuckin awsome dps most of ulduar boss.
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:56 am

You have to use DS instead of Oblit.Because Oblite has been moved for Frost rotation.Also I checked your talent tree.You have failed because of didnt take Improved Deat Strike. So short answer for you Oblit suck Deat Strike good for blood
Back to top Go down
Groznika

Groznika

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:45 pm

I dont have the nervs to read the topic , but I suggest you read it. There are rotations , suggestions , debates and such . Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:03 pm

i know bugger all about DK's, however Hellgrazer has been doing quite a bit of theorycrafting into DK DPS, so ask him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Vku

Vku

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

just faceroll and ull be fine like all dks Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Shhh. I wrote that too and I got my post deleted.
Back to top Go down
Peyote

Peyote

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:50 am

When you turn your right chic on the keyboard, try squeezing a few more keys with your ear, when i read about that trick in the EJ thread my dps went up for about 1k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some1 plese help me!!   some1 plese help me!! Empty

Back to top Go down

some1 plese help me!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory For My Llamas :: Image Hosted by ImageShack.usDeath Knight-
Jump to: