Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destro lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aúx

Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Destro lock   Destro lock EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:56 am

. Personal Information

Name: Jim

Sex:Male

About yourself:i am 17 years old live in sweden like to play wow and play socker .

Online time: (When can you play?)all days 17.00-

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)yea got it all vent , TT ,mic etc

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?Perfect =)

II. Character Information

Nick:Aúx
Class:warlock
Race:undead
Level:80 ofc

Time played: (/played) LOL ? why? 32 days 21 days 8 hours on 80

Talent spec:0/13/58

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? I got hebalism/Tailoring , i dont know why tailor , but herb to earn easy gold.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) good dps? dont know why ?

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Desto . becus it is good and i like it

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? -.- i make my specc self

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Flask of the frost wyrn

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) i have raided everything exept ulduar . i have just downed 3 in ulduar .

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I like to pvp . but not so mutch the bg:s more arena

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Yes. i have a good resto druid on this server , if needed ill join whit him to.( miner/jewelcrafter)
Name : Pwný Specc :11/0/60

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) real life failure . Abyssus, they never raid 25 man.

Reason to join us: I think you can raid 25 man and do it good Very Happy

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i think ill play long more time.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Mby that Hektora who join this guild is my irl m8

/w me for more info Aúx & Pwný
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro lock   Destro lock EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:50 am

Hi Aúx,

i cannot be certain on our situation with locks at the moment, i will leave this one in the hands of our class leader, Ultin. he will probably want to ask you a few questions.

keep checking back for when he replies.

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Ultin

Ultin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro lock   Destro lock EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey Aúx,
unfortunately we've decided to deny your application. Good luck in your further gaming.
Ultin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destro lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro lock   Destro lock Empty

Back to top Go down

Destro lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory For My Llamas :: Recruitment :: Application Archive-
Jump to: