Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarabea

Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Petra

Sex: f

Country: I'm Hungarian but I live and work in the UK since a while Smile

About yourself: Im an ambitious, energetic and creative lady from Budapest living in the UK since 2006, trying to find her luck in life Smile (My flatmate and best friend also plays WoW, in fact we met there. He is an ele Shaman in TBG) I have been playing WoW since launch on my Warlock, never had another serious high lvl alt character, always stuck to her. And with that - as strange as it sounds - I have had quite the adventures here in England, from attempting to find a job (economic downturn yeah!) to starting a Creative Writing course at the Open University Smile I'm a passionate writer, I love poetry but also scary/dark stories, but mostly I like to write those myself.

I'm a fan of good movies, scary movies, dramatic movies ... Everything what moves the human mind and soul. Oh, and I have a weakness for Asian films , whether drama or horror - just adore the Korean/Japanese movie industry.

I speak several languages as well due to my travels as a child in my past (German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, English, learning Japanese as a hobby) - The reason why I mention this is because that as well has influenced me a lot! (Trust me sometimes I sound weird a little when I get confused)

Online time: At the moment, I am working full time but I finish at 4pm UK time and I'm home in about 45 mins. Apart from that, I am online every afternoon/evening on the weekend and of course after work, 5 o' clock-ish onwards. I would like to point out that I have been on a 2,5 month WoW break, but ever since several days I am on my way to eb back on track Smile

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes !

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?: Thanks to my current working time, absolutely !

II. Character Information

Nick: Scarabea
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 284 days

Talent spec: (3/13/54 +1) >> for raiding! Of course I am happy to make any changes on request
Off Spec: (3/53/15) >> my other farm/instance non raid spec which I LOVE. (I'm a demo fan)

Post your UI: will update asap, hold on! I'm not ingame atm but I dont sue any special addons only what's required aka omen, deady boss, recount etc.
Professions: Herb/Alchemist since... Quite the beginning Smile I like to be "self supplying" and consumables have to be replaced frequently - so that's practical to have .

III. Additional Informations

About your class: Scara is my baby. Everyone who knows me will tell you that. I have EMOTIONS for that character. I created her in early 2005 after my frustration with the Alliance side - And guess what I don't regret it Smile Back then of course, Warlocks were pointed and laugehd at - And funnily enough, that was one of the reasons. I watched a friend playing and I was just amazed how much attention and skills you needed to play the class properly. I loved the idea of magical pets and conjuring healthstones (which apparenty became a nigthmare for me until they introduced the soulwell) and all those "defeat your pet" quests. I felt something unique about that class, not that you just go and bam bam you damage - but the fact that you have to plan ahead carefully. Countless times I tried to switch again out fo frustration when the warlock boom came in TBC (I like to be unique) and suddenly you were fotm class. But no. Scara stayed. And I'm glad for that. Her bank is almost full, I ahve kept every memento possible... AQ 40/20 set, ZG sets, costumes... My T1 T2 T4 T5 T6 T7 sets... I love her so much.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class ? >> I am not a big theory crafter I must admit, but I like to experiemnt on the target dummies for whichever reason!

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? >> MMO Champion is my big favourite, and then again Warcraftpets.com! Aaaaah, I am a PET FETISHIST ! I like to read actial news and of course Blizzard website and a Hungarian WoW news site as well Smile As for forums, I only tend to visit the guild forums.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) >> I always have at least 3-4 flasks in my backpack, plus at leats 1 stack of buff food, that can vary from spellpower to haste rating food. (Hmmmm, salmon...yum.) And of course the good old spellstone for locks. If the upcoming raid is a "last boss" encounter where there is no trash to drain shards from, I make sure I farm enough for it.

Experience: Uh! In vanilla WoW I cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 , AQ 40 until C'thun, Unfortunately I had no chance to see naxx, only until Anub. In TBC, I had cleared every raid instance until the twins in SW. As for now, I have cleared everything but never been to Ulduar - Due to the break I have mentioned before - Ulduar was released in that time.

PvP: No, I am not an arena geek Smile Usual BG stuff Smile

Alts: Few alts around lvl 70, 50 and 40 ... but I dont pay much attention to them.

Previous guild: I've been in quite a few guilds but the most recent one has been TBG. I joined them with my best friend over 1 year ago on Grim Batol server, I had a wonderful time with them, they are great guys. When the free migration to SH came up, we all moved, but for some reason things started to change. I took a break 2,5 months ago due to private reasons and to refresh myself a bit. Well, things have changed even more, ever since... People come and leave... And guild requirements/attitudes change...

Reason to join us: I love your guild name! No, honestly, you seem like a bunch of nice guys, you are UK time based (Imagine a Finnish based guild with Finnish based raid times for Uk people), your raid progress is very decent and I have a sense about you being ambitions and disciplined.

Expectations of VFML: Oh, I hope I meet a great community ! But also, I am looking for great challenging raids. I am a very pasisonate, dedicated and active raider if it comes to it, I love to be part of a successful group. I am hoping for a good balance between discipline, fun, fairness, respect and a good athmosphere overall.

Your goals: To bring the best out of Scara. Dps wise (always a challenge for me), content wise (want her to see all the places), and to make sure that when she appears in game, people remember her and her name. As long as Blizzard keep up the good work with wow, I don't see a problem with gameplay - As long as you log in with a smile, it's ok Smile

Other: LLAMAS !!!

I hope to hear from you guys, no matter what the reply is.
Regards
Scara
Back to top Go down
Scarabea

PostSubject: Re: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:44 am

Oh sorry, in the Raid experience section with Naxx, I meant the ORIGINAL Naxx, not the recent one Smile I have cleared the new one, of course. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ultin

Ultin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey Scarabea, thank you for application. Unfortunately I don't have time to play more today but I hope that I'll meet you tomorrow in game and ask you few questions Smile
Ultin
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Fuck yes. I have someone that I can share my interest in Kurosawa with....!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls   Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarabea - Warlock - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1