Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patch 3.1.3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Patch 3.1.3 Empty
PostSubject: Patch 3.1.3   Patch 3.1.3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:59 am

• Blood Frenzy: This talent now provides 5/10% haste instead of 3/6%.
  • Bloodthirst: Cooldown reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds, and rage cost reduced from 30 rage to 20 rage.
  • Juggernaut: This talent now also increases the cooldown on Charge by 5 seconds.

From a raiding perspective some nice improvements.
The juggernaut nerf is very frustrating whilst grinding and very poor for PVP particularly with the previous nerf to the crit bonus and the glyph. But PVP doesn't matter here.

Blood frenzy is not too shabby should increase rage and white dps but I believe haste speeds up rend which could in turn ruin the rotation if it drops off earlier than normal.

The buff to Fury seems interesting, the decrease in cooldown effectively increases damage from Bloodthirst by 20% and the spare rage (in real terms not 10 but 8 due to being 20% more often) can go towards an extra heroic strike.

If this does improves Fury to be a viable raiding build once again then it may be good to have one of our warriors go fury for the +5% melee crit to raid
Back to top Go down
Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Patch 3.1.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.3   Patch 3.1.3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:12 am

Looks like warriors have a nice buff, at least they haven't done this Sad

Death Knights

* Frost Presence: Armor bonus is now 60% down from 80%
Back to top Go down

Patch 3.1.3
Page 1 of 1