Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutiepíe

Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" Empty
PostSubject: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:23 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Petter

Sex: Male

About yourself: Im a guy in my 18th summer, I live in sweden and I study in a little community called Tanumshede, On my spare time I play wow and hang out with friends, Im a guy with great personality and humor,

Online time: (When can you play?) 18:00-24:00 every day

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes im able to cummunicate through both.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes they are perfect!

II. Character Information

Nick: Cutiepíe
Class: Death Knight
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 20days 6 hours

Talent spec: 17/51/3 frost pve
Off Spec: Blood tanking 56/5/10

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? I dont got no proffesion but i but always got gold for food/flask and repairs through failys and farming.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I choosed death knight becouse it was a great class i did some investigation when wotlk came out and I truely love this class it's pros is that i got nice dps and many awesome attacks that do different nice things etc, the bad thing with dk is that all got like a fobi at dks but the folks rly dont know that it's a nice class and does great dps.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? I dont rly visit so many websites that is about wow, i try to make my own rotations and so on, but if i get in to a guild i will ofc look at applys and maybe give notifications and stay as updated there is. and ofc if i have to look up taccs on any boss i do that.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) How i prepare for raids is to see that i got money, go to Ah and buy food/flask and go reapir, and still se i got gold for future repairs if its a progress night.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Ive cleared all 25man contests and all 10 mans exept ulduar but ive done flame leviathan in ulduar 10.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Im not much of a pvper i do bgs from time to time.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Yes i got a 71 orc shaman on shattred hand.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I havent been in any serious guild latley and now im up for pve 100% and i want to progress with you in ulduar full out.

Reason to join us: I wanna join vfml becouse i know you are a nice guild and i wanna progress in Ulduar with a nice guild and i promise that you will be a + for the guild.

Expectations of VFML: I dont really have any expctations just that you are nice guild not just to your member but to all so you keep a nice reptuation through the whole server.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) My achives is to help Vfml be a top leading guild on the server and help you progress in Ulduar and new upcoming events, im not planing to quit wow in far time forward.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
Back to top Go down
Cutiepíe

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Rotation: ps, it, bs , bs, ob , fs, ob till full runic power then Fs till its empty every time proc comes for Howling Blast i take that
Back to top Go down
Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 am

Hi Cutiepíe,

Just a few questions for you, you seem to be missing 1 minor glyph, what will you be choosing to fill this spot?

I have taken a quick look at your armory and you don't seem to have much expertise, is there any reason why you have left this so low?

Do you use that rotation no matter what or do you have different rotations depending on the type of fight?

Can you explain why you decided to enchant your shoulders with +40 attack power and 15 resilience?

I know I spoke to you yesterday briefly, you mentioned that you haven't been in any guilds recently, what guilds have you been in before? Have you always been on this server, if not which server were you on previously (and what name did you use)? Do you have any other characters apart from the alt that you mentioned below?
Back to top Go down
Cutiepíe

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:40 am

Hello thank you for your fast answer, I will answer your questions.

On the minor Glyph i have been thinking to buy the minor glyph of pestilence to increase the radius of it, becouse i of course use that to at many mobs while im tanking icy tutch and get frost fever.

About the Expertice i havent focused on that, but i just realised that i got way to much hit raiting and thinking of replacing the hit raiting gems with either expertice or crit chance.

Atm, im just using that rotation on every boss becouse i havent investigated so much but ill do that to, or if u got any tips,

Ok about that shoulder enchant, I first of all dont have the rep with sons of hodir and i quit doing heroics and the shoulder enchant from wg gives me 10 more ap than the other one from rep but the one from rep gives 10 more crit chance, so i havent rly dicided if its worth to bring up my reputation for that..

No i havent been on this server for ever, ive been on shattred hand and i migrated here for about 2 weeks ago to play with my friend , Vxf,Plsdont and Ugnstektval and now ive decided to search for a pve guild. And no i hav no other high lvl charracters tho then my lvl 71 shaman

///Cutiepíe
Back to top Go down
Cutiepíe

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 am

Taking Icy toutch not tanking ^^ sry for that
Back to top Go down
Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi CutiePíe please could you find one of the officers for an invite to the guild (if I am not online). I would like to offer you a trial DPS DK spot.
Back to top Go down
Grayfoxnl

Grayfoxnl

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 am

invited today.. let the trial begin Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"   Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps" Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutiepíe 80 ud Dk "dps"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory For My Llamas :: Recruitment :: Application Archive-
Jump to: