Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retri Paladin apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Palaskar

Retri Paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Oguzhan

Sex: M

About yourself: I graduated from university and finished my military service trying to find full time job

Online time: (When can you play?) 19:00-midnight everyday

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Vent though my micro is broken but i can well understand english

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes good times for me

II. Character Information

Nick: Palaskar
Class: Paladin
Race: Belf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) cant log on now but it must be 80 days or sth

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) 0/10/61 retri as main.
Dual spec prot. off spec healing

Armoury Link:
An officer checked my gear in game, he said ok. (i put the link but cant see in preview)

Post your UI: (screenshot) default ui

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
herb/alchemy i was having enchanting and tailoring which i can make good money till wotlk. After wotlk i decided to change herb for easy money and alchemy easy to lvl. Im still working on them

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) it was 2 years before. This pala was my brothers char at lvl 44. At first i lvled a warlock to 70 then im bored with it and switched to this char(brother lvled another warrior). I like the holyness of paladin in terms of philosophy but in practice
retri were shit in tbc so i was playing as protection. But after wotlk retri become viable again i changed to it and stick with it. I think retri is good for steady damage but needs some passive abilities like weapon mastery and other stuff like warriors have.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I go search web and look at elitist jerk. They are doing the theorycrafting nice. I read them and learn class mechanics. Seal and judgement of blood gives better dps than command etc.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Elitist jerk, Wow-insider, Wow forums,

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) buy food, flask of endless rage, and health and mana potions.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) I finished all 10-25 man content except ulduar and eoe 25 man. Got experience till ssc before wotlk

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) got 799 resi but dont have much arena experience.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 70 warlock, 74 shaman, 74 hunter, 76 warrior, 80 dk, 65 druid, 39 mage, 48 priest, 40 rogue

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Lahmacun(turkish guild) and Ready Check(latest) I left because we werent doing 25 man raids especially ulduar.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I want to do 25 man ulduar and to see end-game content with a nice guild like u.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) As i said i want to see endgame content and to have fun while achieving it. Ill not quit wow until wow 2 comes:D

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Im ready to join ur cause if u accept. thks
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

At work so I can't reply at length, but I like this app. Our Pala class leader should reply during the day.

View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 am

Unable to check the armoury at the moment, due to the fantastic speed that it goes up and down. but if an officer/class leader has seen your gear it should be ok, otherwise you wouldnt be applying :p

however +1 from me, its a nice app, and you actually look on websites for info. its what i expect from everybody, however not everybody actually does it!

Deathstick, the class leader will be in touch at some point throughout the day.

Deathstick

Deathstick

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 am

Trial position given 2day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 am

deffinatly full on Pally tanks, we have two very very active ones. Retri could be interesting though.
also awaiting your reply ! Smile

Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 am

Player joined the guild and left a few days after. Thread closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retri Paladin apply   Retri Paladin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Retri Paladin apply
Page 1 of 1