Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutalsh

Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Your application thread should be Title: Name - Class - Server

I. Personal Information

Name: Rick

Sex: Often

About yourself: 21 year old dude, full time job / full time wow. most of my friends play it

Online time: (When can you play?) pretty much from 6-7 till 0.00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) well i can hear cant speak stepped on my headset.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? yep

II. Character Information

Nick:Brutalshock
Class:Shaman
Race:Cow
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 44 days, 18 hours, 55 minutes, 43 seconds

Talent spec:Elemental
Off Spec:Resot

Post your UI: (screenshot) yfrog.com/7g35893428j (url thingy doesnt work/dont mind the second window its my dual screen)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? engineering/mining money

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)cons are only pvp based i think pro's is i like the shaman as a whole dps, tactics of playing a shaman squuezing the dps

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? dps, rotations spec glyph sets, some of my own influance ofcourse. lots of testting in raids/dummys

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?none

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)got a bank full.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)previous mmo experience Anarchy online, knight online, silkroad, rose online, eve online. + about 50 more

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)on my dk i pvp on my shaman i pve

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
80 Deathknight Dysprosium
62 Rogue
62 Hunter
61 Mage
50 Lock

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
SmP Silvermoon Praetorians the guild disbanded in about 2 days due to some core members leaving.

Reason to join us:
looks like a great guild, great guys, good progress So lots of fun

Expectations of VFML: to be treated fair, honest and to kick some ass.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
Total world domination, intent to play it for long but always might be a possibillty of crazy stuff happening in my life.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)

The bird is the word
Back to top Go down
Brutalsh

PostSubject: forgot some stuff   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Done all raids except for ulduar past ignis, razor and deconstructer and tanky dewd rest i have done.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:41 am

Hi Brutal,

I do recall seeing an application from you quite a while back. and if im not mistaken, yo uwere accepted, and left after 2 days, without any raids completed, to join another guild. which possibly was the ''raiding'' guild SmP.
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net/application-archive-f14/resto-shaman-t484.htm

Ive also noted that you have applied to a number of other guilds as well as Llamas.
Llamas do not tollerate guild hopping to any extent, Especially when they fall under my class.
for this reason i am denying this application.

Blow.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Brutalsh

PostSubject: answer   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 am

I did not join ur guild cause i applied as a resto. after that i changed my mind and wanted to go elemental. you guys did not need any of those at the time and i also told you that.

the guilds i applied @ are. Molten Chorus, OcUK and Tribal Ocuk tribal and molten chorus had 2 elemental shamans on active raid already. so i would not be able to join raids on a regular base thats why i withdrew my application there you can ask Warstomper/Hallucinatin (shaman classleader), dunkie and Frieya their guildleaders i talked it over with them.

so after that i was back to spamming trade channel to join a guild. Dark Reign invited me saying they were a active raiding guild. wel they do naxx 10 and not even 25 so thats not what i'm looking for. also told that to the guild leader. but that i would stay untill i found a Raid guild that was more active/hardcore
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:02 am

but still nah
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:26 am

as i said before. Denied.

if your applying to 4 guilds, theres no reason why you could hop to all of them. if your really serious about raiding, you pick on guild, if you dont get in, you try another.
we are quite friendly with officers in both OcUK (after most of us were officers there in TBC) and in Molten Chorus. who seem to have officers as our Ex members.

I suggest you look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 am

Molten Chorus need to rename themselves "Failed VFML trials" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls   Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Brutalshock Elemental Shaman - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1