Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironeddi

Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls Empty
PostSubject: Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Your application thread should be Title: Name - Class - Server

I. Personal Information

Name: Guido

Sex: Male

About yourself:

Online time: (When can you play?) Almost every day Very Happy

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes I am

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? yes

II. Character Information

Nick: Ironeddie
Class: Mage
Race: Bloodelf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 54 days 12 hours 24 minutes
Talent spec: Frost Fire
Off Spec: Fire

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Mining and Jewelcrafting both 450

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I played a prot warrior for a long time till Grayfox told me i should try a mage, so i did and i like it very very much Very Happy

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? i read the internet about the mage class and really got excited about it

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wow-europe.com/ and other game/movie/music forums

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Flask of the frost Wyrm, spellpower food and food for other raidmembers.
Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) I did all the instances and dungeons in wow, but never came further then 2nd boss in Ulduar

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) before WOTLK i did many battlegrounds and whenever i see an ally i must kill him/her Razz jk

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) DK lvl 60, warrior lvl 35 and a paladin lvl 16

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Xtremity

Reason to join us: I never heard a bad thing about VFML and i played several times with you guys and every time i enjoyed it

Expectations of VFML: nice social guild with good rules and ways to play

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I quit when wow quits Wink

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) We are applying with three RL friends, Mietsch(warrior), Paasnaas(Hunter) and Me. If it is possible we would like to join together.
Back to top Go down
Ironeddi

PostSubject: oops hehe   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Llama's Wink
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks for the application Eddie.

As much as I like you, especially as I've asked you to apply several times in the past - unfortunately we are currently in a position where we're arguably overstocked on mages as it is, and couldn't possibly justify having another one.

If this changes in the future, you can rest assured I'll contact you.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 am

Hi Ironeddie,

I've discussed this further with the other officers and thought about a few things, and was wondering if you would be interested in joining as a sort of social member. We know your personality and attitude is something that we'd like, but the number of mages we have at the moment means that you couldn't be guaranteed a raiding spot. You would be a full member after your trial, and welcome to sign for raids / build / spend DKP. The only proviso would be that in the signups for raids the "Raider" mages would take priority over you on a raid slot.

providing this isn't an issue for you, please feel free to contact me ingame to discuss it further.

Veni
Back to top Go down
Ironeddi

PostSubject: Re: Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi Veniversum,

first of all i'd like to thank you and the officers team for all the effort you have put in the application!

Second of all i'm most thankfull for your offer to let me join as a social member. I'd be glad to accept the invitation as social member.
As a social member the Llama's can get to know me better aswell as i can get to know you guys better.
I totally respect the rule of raiding mages getting top priority in raids, i think thats the best way do it.

I am a very patient player, when my time has come that i can join a raid i'll do my utmost best in not letting you m8's down of course.
i dont mind waiting a couple of months, the raiding mages are priority as you said.

I hope speaking to you ingame and wish you guys all the best with the upcoming raids.

Yours,
Ironeddie

(ps: dont mind my english :p its not the best hehehe )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls   Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironeddie - Mage - Shatterd Halls
Page 1 of 1