Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyraell

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am

I. Personal Information

Name:dimitris

Sex:male

About yourself:i dont know if there are much to say
i work as a bartender i am a social active and raid experienced in wow dude.
i play wow from classic and have raid all instances.
i like indie rock and pizza,beers,weed u know the ussual staff

Online time: (When can you play?)i play almost every day from 18:00 to 24:00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) i have both downloaded and headset working

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?ofc

II. Character Information

Nick:tyraell
Class:priest
Race:bloodelf
Level:80

Time played: (/played)

Talent spec:14/57/0 holly raid healing
Off Spec:14/0/57 shadow for dailly farming but i can dps in heroics too

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? herbalism and inscription.
i was on mining tailoring both maxed but when inscription came i swtch to it for making money

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
i started playing wow as an orc warlock at 60 and an undead priest when tbc came out i wanted to try the new race and i chose to be a priest
becouse i new it would be easier to get a spot in a group as a healer than as a dps.
playing more and more my priest as main character i loved healing and i now i am lvling a healing druid( on other server)

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?dont know what theorycrafting excactly means so i wont answer that at this point
to not cause any misunderstooding

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? elitejerks is my favorite one but i check ensidia too

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience):
i have raid molten core/onyxia and bwl back in classic all dungeon in tbc except sunwell

PvP: (what is your pvp experience): i dont like pvp much i rarelly anter bgs i have done some arenas when 70 reached 1800 rating with a mage in 2vs2

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) on this server i have 60 hunter 75 dk 60 warlock

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them): i entered alive when i hit 80 (they are my guildmates from the crew back in tbc) but i left them couse they wanted to boost me through raids to gear up fast to help them clear ulduar and i started raiding nax 25 on my t6gear and i didnt like it couse i dont like siting in one spot trying only not to die so i left to play to a low guild to see new content as a noobie and i joined nevermind.
Now i think i am ready to join a serius raiding guild thats why i apply here

Reason to join us:reasont to join u is that i want to be part of a guild that makes progress through 25man content and that i want to be a serius raider once more as i did back in tbc before i quited wow.reason for u to take me aboard is that i am a very friendly social mature guy that will makes his best to keep your asses alive in all situacions

Expectations of VFML:to be a friendly semihardcore guild that respects its members and help me a better wow player

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW):
as i posted before i am playing wow from clasic with 2 long breaks each one before each expancion comes.
what i want to achieve is to clear all content and be known as one of the best healers in the server

Other:
Back to top Go down
ColdheartAB

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-10

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

another Greek......give us some time and we will take over the world muahhaaaahaaaa Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good luck with your application mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-19

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 am

ah more greeks to outnumber T-Team. Application looks really good and since you have raided everything except swp, i assume you know that anything coming towards you from the boss is BAD! i'll discuss this with the knights of the round table and let you know.

Questions - Suggestions:
1)Change your MP5 gems to spirit.
2)what food buff - elixir(flask whatever) are you using?
3)Healing focus is really useless you might wanna use it on something other
more to come but gotta go to dinner first:D
Back to top Go down
tyraell

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 pm

u are absolute right about the gem i just slack to change but i will do.
i use distill wisdom or frost wyrm and for food i use cattlefish or blue nettlefish.
healing focus used to be very helpfull back in tbc,
i still havent encountered all bosses in lich king to see if there is pushback dmg that can kill me,
as far as i see untill now have to agree with u again.
i will consider to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
tyraell

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 am

as i reading other priests apllys to the guild i noticed
a liopleurodon post saying :
1) fucked up talent build(Spell warding:Spell damage taken reduced by %10)(serendipity 2/3)(holy concentration 0/3 O_O)(goes on)
2) gemming is totally wrong(or some even not gemmed) intellect and +mp5 gems? kidding right?
3) off hand why pick the hit rating one instead of spirit one??? Spirit is the BIGGEST! stat for holy priest.
why u say that intelect gems is not correct gemming?
spirit was the biggest stat for priest back in tbd it is still important but not as much as it was.
i also try to stack spirit in my gear but i find that intelect is more important by many reasons even for mana regen.
Replenishment, Mana Tide Totem, Shadowfiend, and Hymn of Hope all regen mana equal to a % of your mana pool so having a big mana pool
means u have more mana reg by all this abilities/effects
spirit is still a valuable stat since it gives us spell power and and for holly concentration but the amount of mana regen per tick is too low now (if not full of ulduar gear).
on the other hand intelect except from the mana pool size effects your spell crit
what i find too be very good for saving mana too.
and holly concentration is based on your critical heals and what about surge of light?
instant no mana cost fh, i love it i now have 20% critical and throw atleast 6-7 free fh in a boss encounter what i think is great.
so my opinion is that if u now start raiding u need intelect to have atleast 20k mana pool and then try to stack spirit
but thats just my opinion
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 am

this is another guy that healed Ulduar 10 (i think) when i was on my pally. can't remember if hes anygood or not. however it looks like all the guild hopping and promoting within other guilds is sort of paying off :p

i wasnt in The Crew long enough before i quit the game, (possibly 2 raids at most) so cant really comment on much of his raiding ability. quite a nice application, and you like Indie Rock, that always helps :p

im undecided on this, not sure if we can accomodate another healer without leaving out our dedicated raiding core.
but still... +1 from me, hes a nice guy.

EDIT: Gear is quite nice, especially considering you came from
although i think yo ushould take any advice Lio has to offer, hes Class Leader for that reason! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-19

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 am

i'm not gonna quote and mess the thread but

1) the question with that gem was the 3mp5(dazzling forest emerald)which also you have on your chest piece. i can see you just put it there cause your meta needs blue gem but go for spell power spirit or int spirit(in your case)
2) seems like you know about the 2.4.0 change about int and spirit relation good(i still have to tell some ppl about it)
3) i can tell you one thing though with my holy gear(which is spirit based) i can spam flash heal through the whole 2nd phase of thorim not use even 1 mana return ability(arcane torrent, fiend, hymn etc) and when the combat ends i have %27-33 mana.
4) also good thing that you are aware of crit but i'm going for base mana regen before even considering any other stat. it's your choice but believe me i'm always watching other healers mana(to pop hymn for them if needed) so i'll be watching yours too.

i'll turn back to you later today.

edit: wow used too many (...)
Back to top Go down
tyraell

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 am

intelect spirit will be put on the slot
as i saied i was boosted in nax 25 from alive guild just when i hitted 80 and didnt knew what new gems was around.
about blowmytotem: i remember ufrom the crew u joined some time before i quited wow.
u have a pally? with a macro yelling your name when pulling? if that u yes i was in 10 man raid with u.
if this is the raid u ralking about i was first on healing always about 59% with less than 20% overheal.
on the other hand i always tace in consideretion what ppl say about holly priests.
it is not that i dont agree with lio on what he saied.
i posted before saying what i think to listen what he has to say about it.
as for the gem i thought u where talking about 2 different gems on the guy application.
as for your holly gear i am sure that u are right but we have not got your gear.
i bet u have a mana pool of 20-22k unbuffed so ofc u gem spirit the most.
when i get such big mana pool spirit is the only option.
i was talking about a gear that has no ulduar pieces in it like mine.
btw what your opinion of the trinkets we must use?
i currently have egg which i dont like much and the bell( mp5 chance)
the mp5 chance rulles but i think i have to change the egg couse i dont benefit much of the haste that provides only in few fight that i have to cast poh really quick.
i'd lke to hear your suggestion about it.
as for what blow said about healers spot in raid.
i thought u where in need of priests whats why i applied.
i spamed in /2 that i am looking for a guild and a member of u said to me that u needed healers and to come here
and apply.
if no spot for raids plz decline my application.
i dont mind staying on the bench for a while but i want to raid bad scratch
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:13 am

im jealous of your bell.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 am

After Discussion with Lio and a few of the other officers,

We'd like to offer you a trial here in the Llamas.

please create an account on the forums. and PM an Officer or one of the Class Leaders for an invite.

Welcome, and i will be lookign forward to raiding with you.

Blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1