Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

orc hunter apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grejorva

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Kevin

Sex: Male

About yourself: I am a nice and friendly guy that likes to play wow ^^

Online time: (When can you play?) uhm since its summer i can play everyday almost all night Razz

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) no i have no mic but i will listen

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes i am

II. Character Information

Nick: Grejorva
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) total time 34 days this level 9 days

Talent spec: survival 6/14/51
Off Spec:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Engi/mining 238/212 low

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Ive played hunter since i started wow and is fun

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? been to elitistjerks some times

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) i buy flask of endless rage if its available on AH ^^

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) raided kara and gruul in TBC and cleared all hc's except 2 and all raids except ulduar 10/25 and maly 10/25

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) was a 29 twink before ^^

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i have many alts i dont wanna write down them all :p but i have a 16 mage on the same server

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Nevermind, left it cus they only raided 10 mans

Reason to join us: u look like a nice and friendly guild

Expectations of VFML: pro raiding Very Happy

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) to become the best XD

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) i love pancakes
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 am

Hi Grejorva,

took a look at your armoury, your gear isnt bad, possibly entry level UD25. however your application is pretty poor. id suggest trying again.

Blow.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Grejorva

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I also applied on the old site O.o u can read that one aswell if u want
Back to top Go down
Ossy

Ossy

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-20

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey Grejorva,

Thnx for your apply. I have a few questions:

- You say that you can play since its summer everyday almost all night. We need players that can raid he whole year. I presume you live with your parents. Are you allowed to play till 00.00. Because you are still 15 years young. No offense ofc.

- When we are raiding we are all on ventrillo and sometimes we need people that can speak and not only listen.

- Why is a hunter fun to play. Whats the fun of it?

- What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? This means do you do some research for your hunter. This means what is the best setup for my hunter. What gems do i need. Knowing the bosses of the instances etc etc.

-Preparation to raids: Do you only use flasks? If they dont have flasks on AH you can buy herbs and ask players with alchemy to make some. What about the food?

- Why dont you have some important enchants at items like shoulder enchant (rep farming Sons of Hodir), wrist enchant, belt buckle at your waist.

And sorry i dont read the apply at the old forum.

Ossy

Hunter Class Leader
Back to top Go down
Grejorva

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 am

HaHa now i see this guild is nothing but a bunch of adult no-lifers... that really takes wow seriously...thats a bit too much. I want a guild that actually have fun when they raid so cya u wont hear from me again.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 am

Says the 15 year old pubeless kid.

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 am

Have fun at Molten Chorus. Your traits will be greatly appreciated there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

orc hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: orc hunter apply   orc hunter apply Empty

Back to top Go down

orc hunter apply
Page 1 of 1