Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane mage Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeplïná

Arcane mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Arcane mage Apply   Arcane mage Apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Kasper Skovbjerg

Sex:male

About yourself: Well i still go to school, and i dont have a job that hold me from joining on raids.

Online time: (When can you play?) 15.30 - 00.00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?yes i'm okay with tha days and time

II. Character Information

Nick: Zepliná
Class:Mage
Race:Undead
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 23 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes , 36 sec

Talent spec:Arcane
Off Spec: dont have one

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Alchemy and Herb i picked them coz of the extra SP i get from useing them

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) i picked the mage Class coz of it big crit, it is fun to know how hard it is to play a mage so i can do much dps,, i know much abow my mage, like how to stay with my mage on raid.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? i dont understan this one : /

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? none

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) i make like 8 flast for runs so i'm sure to not run out but if it's new raid dungens i meybe bring 10-15 flasks of the frost Wyrm

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) i have been play form the start of the game in MC BWL AQ 20/40 ZG and in TBC did i only went in Kara and scc Grull and MH with my hunter

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) i know how to cast i arcane blast

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i have 4 alt, 3 lvl 80 and 1 lv 70,

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) AoM and the one Rethos was GL of cant remember the name of it : /

Reason to join us: Coz of my 2 good friedns on the sever told me about it Rethos and Olorin

Expectations of VFML: that they are welcome to ppl and dont yell to much on the vent/ts Smile and they dont poke to me about my wordbline

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)i am planning to play wow for atleast 2 more years

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) i am wordbline so i have some problems some times to read the words,
Back to top Go down
Zeplïná

Arcane mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage Apply   Arcane mage Apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm

just spec fire to update you all
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Arcane mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage Apply   Arcane mage Apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:33 pm

+1 from me as i have been playing with this guy in the past.He's very experienced and dedicated.I believe he can make the most out of his class.
I also know we have a mage overflowing problem but i had to state the above.

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Arcane mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage Apply   Arcane mage Apply EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Apologies but we cannot justify another Mage at this time.

View user profile
Sponsored content

Arcane mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage Apply   Arcane mage Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane mage Apply
Page 1 of 1