Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ellena - hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellena

Ellena - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Ellena - hunter   Ellena - hunter EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Hugo

Sex: Male

About yourself: I am totally awesome, and have a very muscular body
Nah j/k... easy person to get along, can take a joke, but can be (more than) serious as well when it's needed.

Online time: (When can you play?)
pretty much all the time for now, since my summer holidays have started, but when university is running I can usually play every day from 14.00 to um.. 5am or whenever I want to go to bed.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
have vent and a working mic.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
I can't always raid on mondays, since i have a samba-band (brazilian perscussion) which usually practises on mondays.
but the other days are perfectly fine, since I usually like to keep the weekends open for friends (aka beer drinking)

II. Character Information

Nick: Ellena
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
Can't check at the moment since as i'm writing this app the servers are down! (gogo blizzard)
but i'll edit and add that when the servers are up again.

Talent spec: 0/15/56
Off Spec: don't have dual spec on my hunter since it's not really needed, but I can do fine dps with MM as well

Post your UI: (screenshot)
see the time played, will add it when the server is up again!

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
jewelcrafting 430: used to have enchantings on all my chars but wanted something else, and besides dragon's eye sell pretty good and the proffessions bound gems are really nice as well
herbalism: 450: good money maker and slowly getting some nobles cards, since my DK has inscription (and enchanting)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I never really got into caster or healing classes, always preffered physical dps classes.
By the time I started playing again after a break from TBC I was bored of my warrior which I played before and I wanted to try out ranged.
As I still don't really like caster a hunter was the obvious choice to go for!

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I'm not that big of theorycrafter if I'm honest, though I always work out which shot rotation is the best with the spec I use,
which i've also done for survival (black arrow, XP, aimed, serpent sting if needed, steady shot if nothing else is of cd - rince and repeat)
and pre 3.1 I used to theory craft quite a bit about what was the exact best time to easy steady shot, but that is not that
usefull anymore since I use it way less with survival at the moment.
gems: agi all the way baby! I have to admit I was lazy to think about my glyphs so I just stole those from caleb's armory page.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
-eu.wowarmory.com
-mmo-champion.com
-the realm forum
-wowhead.com

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
I always have flask with me (usually 5 for a raid) and food (80 ap + sp things, use different ones with the same names)
And I tend to use haste potions in combination with rapid fire for some nice burst when it's off cooldown.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
-cleared classic up to c'thun
-cleared tbc up to black temple (got bored by that, did not like TBC that much)
-cleared naxx 25, ulduar 25 (and 10) up to freya

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
did not really start pvp/arena till last season and than mostly for fun with a in real life mate, he was specced boomkin so it was sort of and odd combination
however he did became the highest boomkin on the server (as few as there were not thát hard :p). at we reach about 1850 rating or so.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
alt:
nick: Amoras
class: death knight
race: blood elf
level: 80
still quite badly geared and mostly used for fun/pvp

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
-the firestorm: guild stopped raiding so not much use in staying in there.

Reason to join us:
-would like to see more of ulduar, since it looked like a fun instance and the hard modes seem a really fun challenge to do.
I did a few heroics a month or so back with a few of you guys on my dk (with deathstick, dreadling) and we had quite some fun there,
and I take it the rest of you bunch is at least as fun.
-awesome guild name

Expectations of VFML:
raiding ulduar ofcourse, but a fun raiding environment with people that make and can take a joke (staying serious áll the time is never fun)

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I only play wow because I actually have fun in doing it,
and I play to play it along as I have fun, which has been almost 4 years now, so that should still be another while :p
I find raiding fun and hope to clear ulduar at least once.
also I find pvping alot of fun!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
I can pull about 3.5-3.6k unbuffed dps on a target dummy, so that's should be quite enough to start ulduar with (since I don't have ulduar gear yet it i'll be quite a bit higher when I start to gear up there.)
I heard picture of monica belluci scored bonus points, well I gladly tell you all, she is a really good friend of mine and we go out for beers alot, so I might can get you personally signed pictures from her!

Cheers, Ellena
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Ellena - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellena - hunter   Ellena - hunter EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 am

Thanks for the application. Our hunter CL will reply shortly.
Back to top Go down

Ellena - hunter
Page 1 of 1