Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals Drood tank ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animals

Animals Drood tank ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Animals Drood tank ^^   Animals Drood tank ^^ EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Name: Bjorn Stok

Sex: Male

About yourself: Im a chill dude ,play lots of games and like to hang out with my friends Smile

Online time: (When can you play?) Im online everyday ^^

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) I have both so dont think that will be a problem ^^

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Ye im ok with that days ^^

Nick: Animals
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80 ofcourse ^^

Time played: (/played) 14 days , 0 hours and 56 minutes

Talent spec: Feral Tank
Off Spec: None yet but can buy Dual Spec if needed

Post your UI: (screenshot) Using the standard UI

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? LW 412 Skinning 450 , i choose LW for the bracer enchant and im thinkin of dropping Skinning for JC for the stam / dodge gems

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I choose this class because i played every other class there is but i like this class the most since u can do everything with it

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Not much .. i read every patch note to see the changes .. ive learned lots during lvling Smile

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? when i have new gear i check wowheroes.com or be.imba.hu , and i check MMO champ and wowhead for upcoming stuff Wink

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Always have buff food, flasks . Buff FTW ^^

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
Have tanked Kara , Gruul , Maggy and 4 bosses in SSC on my warrior ( Violater ) .
Ive healed and dps'ed ZA , SSC , BT , Naxx 10+25 , OS 10+25 ,VoA 10+25 and EoE 10+25 on my shaman ( Effex ) , i will put a link of my shaman @ the extra information i wanted to share with you guys .
And then ofcourse i tanked OS Naxx 10 + 25 but not a full clear on naxx 25 but know what to do , OS 10+25 and VoA 10 and 25 on Animals

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Didnt PvPed much on lv 80 with this druid .. but when i do it it goes well ^^

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 76 Warrior and 41 Hunter on this server .. my 80 shaman is on Darksorrow

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Holy Murder Masquerade , there aint no progress and i came back to this server to make more progress.

Reason to join us: I was asking on the Trade channel : Any guild LF drood tank ^^ ? Then Juggerneat whispered me and we had a little conversation and ur guys progress is good enough ^^

Expectations of VFML: Havin fun while pewning stuff Wink

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) My goals .. hmm .. to do as much as i can ^^ Playing since December 2006 and going to add lots of years to it ^^

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Here's the link of my shaman so u guys can see what i did on it :

I think that's it Smile See ya all in game Cool
Back to top Go down

Animals Drood tank ^^
Page 1 of 1