Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please support these changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Please support these changes Empty
PostSubject: Please support these changes   Please support these changes EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 am

Have you ever wondered why warriors insist on tanking most bosses? It's not because we are best at it, it's because it is all we can do. All tanks are MT viable now as they should be. All other tanks can OT and succeed with trash packs. Warriors cannot.

Please support the following thread in order to keep it on front page. Too many threads on the Suggestions forum are from nubs and drop the decent ideas off the front page within minutes
Prot Rage Gen Change

Something many non warrior tanks say is that we have block therefore we have better survivabilty and dont need high avoidance and health. Couldn't be more further from the truth. How much block value/rating do you think warriors take on their gear? None. As such a T8.5 warrior such as myself has 15% chance to block 1200 damage. That is approximately 0.75% less damage over time.

Please support the following thread to make block more desirable and make tanks different
Block Change
Back to top Go down
Rethos

Rethos

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Please support these changes   Please support these changes EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

done.

gl with those. there are not many gms checking the europian suggestion forum though :/
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Please support these changes   Please support these changes EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Unfortuantly this is true. However if I can get the idea "out there" it may grow popular support and work its way to the US forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please support these changes   Please support these changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Please support these changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory For My Llamas :: Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWarrior-
Jump to: