Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not so secret appication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fam

Not so secret appication Empty
PostSubject: Not so secret appication   Not so secret appication EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 am

Hi,

Name: Rianne

Char name: Famulan
Level: 80 (as of 28th of November)
Race: Tauren, and yes, you can moo me
Class: Shaman
Spec (intended end game): Elemental
Link to armoury:

WoW experience: Been playing for a few years now. Ashamed to say I started as ally druid. But then made a horde char for fun and felt right at home. That’s about the time I started to play more. But the thing on my old server was that they were already far on raiding and there was no way I could catch up. Even though I made some good friends I decided to change to this realm where a friend of mine already had a char. Too bad he does not play anymore, but in the meantime made some new wonderful friends. And it’s because of these people I really got the feel for raiding.
Previous guilds: My only guild on SH has been TAB, like Bannan. And yes, it is a lovely guild, despite the name. Maybe if it was called the Gnome Bashers I would have stayed no matter what. But, as it stands I would have to agree with Bannan that TAB is not moving forward anymore. And why I play a shammy? I’m in love with my totems, the offheal and the shocks. I would love Blizz to let us jump a bit when we shock someone, would be a blast to see us cows jump.

Reasons for Joining: So, besides the moving on part I heard a lot of good things about VFML. And the biggest reason of all was that Bannan decided to go. Had a good hard think and made my mind up that it would be the best thing to ask you if I could join as well.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Me, myself and I? I live in Holland, which is not something I can complaint about. I have a boyfriend who works at sea most of the year. And besides a 4 day working week plenty of spare time to play WoW. About my personality? That’s a hard question. I think that is for other people to say. I try to be patient and helpful. Only thing that really rocks my boat are ally gnomes, don’t ask me why, maybe I should go and see a shrink about that. But they really really get up my nerves.
But anyway. I would really really love to join your guild.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Not so secret appication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so secret appication   Not so secret appication EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 am

Hi Rianne,

thanks for your application, an officer will be in touch shortly

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

Not so secret appication
Page 1 of 1