Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny

Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin   Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Jenny

Sex: Female

About yourself: Hmm.. where to start... Well like the first few lines say my name is Jenny (so is my character, so original) I'm 19 and I live in England. I work part time in a clothes store and I love music and have played the bass guitar for 2 years now. I'm an active person with a very bubbly personality. I'm a joker and like to entertain and make people laugh while laughing at myself.

Online time: (When can you play?)
I'm online most days and in the evenings so quite a lot

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
I've got a working Vent thingy and I have a microphone.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Yes, suits me completely.

II. Character Information

Nick: Jënny
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
51 days, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 26 seconds

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Protection

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)
(the shot is from when I was on Draenor but my UI hasn't changed, just the name has)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Jewelcrafting - 443
Mining - 450

I chose them because they were new when I made my paladin and good to make gems for myself and other people and the BoP gems are amazing.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I picked a paladin because it was new for the horde and I originally chose it to be a healer but changed my mind. I like being a protection paladin because we rule at multi tanking and we have healing and dps skills so can be anything when needed... Nothing bad about being a paladin.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I'm going to be blonde now and say eh?
(Don't want to give a wrong answer that makes me look like an idiot)

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
I use thottbot a lot and WowWiki sometimes. Also can be found on the realm forums.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Get a repair, get enough regents and flasks and foods. All the essentials

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
Cleared everying in TBC before patch 3.0 and cleared everything in WOTLK except EoE with drakes.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Don't like PvP

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
I've got a mage which is level 80 on Shattered Halls.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
I was a guild officer in a guild called Nox on my old server, Draenor. The guild unfortunately hit a low point and we disbanded so I moved to Shattered Halls with some friends and joined Loves Honey which at the time was only doing 10 man raids and I wanted to do 25 mans.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
I would like to join you to help with progress and have a good time. I'm not a loot whore and never will be one, I'm just looking for a nice guild where I can show my tanking talent. I expect to be treated fairly and not be blamed for others mistakes.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
Planning to play WoW until I've achieved getting through all the possible progress with a guild. Or maybe until I get bored so say... 3 years?

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
Nothing at all. Thanks for allowing me to make this application and I look forward to hearing from you Smile if you need to /w me online, please feel more than free to talk to me.
Peace out! x
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin   Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

Thats my screenshot... I'm blonde. x
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin   Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:34 am

2nd try...

Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin WoWScrnShot_011509_223451
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin   Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks for the Application, someone will be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin   Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Jënny - Level 80 Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1