Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

80 Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xzulu

80 Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: 80 Hunter application   80 Hunter application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:13 am

Name:Ørjan

Char name:Xzulu
Level:80
Race:Orc
Class:Hunter
Spec (intended end game):Not sure yet but either marksmann or beast mastery. (will do some dps testing later on, but at this point I am BM for questing, soloing and burst dps on instance bosses)

What are your relative stats at the moment?(hit, healing etc): 7.94 % + hit, 3733 AP, 23.6% crit
What are your immediate goals concerning your character?: Getting some good gear and trying to be the best at what my class can do (dps dps dps Wink)
What addons do you prefer to use for your character?(Picture of UI): Never really been any fan of addons, so im playing with wow standard UI and no addons for now.
Have ever paid or contacted any powerleveling third-party companies(gold selling etc)?: Nope

WoW experience: Played almost since beginning, but have been more focused on pvp, so I dount have much raid experience from early game.
Previous guilds: A guild wit my friends, not a raiding type of guild Razz

Reasons for Joining: Did some heroics with 3 of the members from this guild, and it was fun and fast, and would therefor like to join so that I can easy find a good group to do heroics and raid.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like when things go fast and I hate waiting Razz. Other then that I learn fast and know my class very well Smile
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 80 Hunter application   80 Hunter application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 am

Having played a few heroics with this guy I can say he is a good player and am sure he will be a welcome addition. Gets my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 80 Hunter application   80 Hunter application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 am

Hello there,

alos, having played a number of heroics with you i know you have very good DPS, well mannered and you listen Smile

so if you pm me in game and ill throw you an invite!

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Hunter application   80 Hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

80 Hunter application
Page 1 of 1