Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teh Giuld Paladins!

Go down 
+2
zii
Blowmytotem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Teh Giuld Paladins! Empty
PostSubject: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:26 am

As Paladins don't seem to have a dedicated classs leader at the moment, i feel i have not given you guys the attention that i have to my shammys <3

sooo, ive spent my morning looking at all of your specs and stuffs, to try and maximise raid synergy!

please bear in mind, these are only suggestions that may help. im not telling you that you must do this, but just take it into consideration, or tell me if im making mistakes! Afterall, ive not played a Paladin as long as some of you Wink
so.. the suggestions i have come too areeeee

Lawmanka
Change [Seals Of The Pure] for [Spiritual Focus]
Change [Improved Judgements] for [Sanctity Of Battle]

Crits
Change [Improved Lay On Hands] & [Improved Blessing Of Might] for [Conviction] & [Sanctity Of Battle]

Zyrreal
Change [Glyph Of Concecration] for [Glyph Of Seal Of Blood] - however this is more personal preference. i know Conc glyph aids with rotation more. and im not sure how ret works 25man buffed in terms of mana regen.

Deathstick
Its mainly for your Holy spec.
Change [Improved Lay On Hands] For [Sanctity Of Battle]

Olorin
Holy spec again
Change [Improved Lay On Hands] For [Sanctity Of Battle]
Change [Improved Judgements] for [Sanctity Of Battle] & [Aura Mastery]
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
zii

zii

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:39 am

i shall take a peek once i am on line.
Thanks very much for spending your time having a look for us
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:43 am

Will do sir!I admit i dont know holy spec that much and i'm glad u gave me a couple of tips for this!

EDIT:Changed LoH to Aura mastery but i cant seem to go on to sanctity of battle without taking imp. judgments first : /

Last edited by Olorin on Wed May 20, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:44 am

please keep imp BoM.Shouting Bs in combat lowers the dps for warriors.And no , ret paladin has no rotation.İts all about push the button when its on.
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:55 am

IN My opinion improved wisdom and improved might must have for all holy paladins.They are buffadins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:55 am

btw imp lay on hands can save the day , senctity of battle cant
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:10 am

imp lay on hands reduces the CD and gives 25% armour.... priests/shaman already give +armour buffs with any crits.

also.. no point at all in all the pallys taking imp for all blessings. we have a ret pally for might, holy for wisdom, prot for sanc and the spares for BoK. its better to spend the points to improve performance of raids as a whole rather than ''here and there''
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:16 am

Sorry to pop in a forum that I have no constructive idea to pass, but my common sense states that we only have one Ret pal. In case he misses a raid(hey he's human after all, OR ISN'T HE?) what is going to happen with BoM? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:17 am

Olorin wrote:
Will do sir!I admit i dont know holy spec that much and i'm glad u gave me a couple of tips for this!

EDIT:Changed LoH to Aura mastery but i cant seem to go on to sanctity of battle without taking imp. judgments first : /

indeed, just noticed my rookie mistake there!
possibly worth dropping points in Divinity to compensate for it.
a minimal % of +heal shouldnt make much difference, where as having the extra Crit, will help mana regen and ofc, imbah huge heals...

think crits was healing me for 17-18k last night.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:17 am

dudey we have a retri pala but we have him in every raid?the most active paladin i've seen this far is Crits and she got imp might(thank god) Think of the last week.We got no warrior(dps wise) and a retri who comes once in a while.i still think Crits should keep her imp might for "oh shit no buffer" situations.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:21 am

Biokafroulis wrote:
Sorry to pop in a forum that I have no constructive idea to pass, but my common sense states that we only have one Ret pal. In case he misses a raid(hey he's human after all, OR ISN'T HE?) what is going to happen with BoM? Razz

one of the other pallys can pick it up! they just need to decide between them! (possibly one of the holy pallies. law or crits, doesnt really matter, its on the same talent bank and costs the same as judge)

Zyrreal should never miss a raid, he doesnt have a GF yet! haha
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:29 am

Komador wrote:
dudey we have a retri pala but we have him in every raid?the most active paladin i've seen this far is Crits AND OLORIN

^Fixed

Btw Blow i think hes got a gf now Razz
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:33 am

Komador wrote:
dudey we have a retri pala but we have him in every raid?the most active paladin i've seen this far is Crits and she got imp might(thank god) Think of the last week.We got no warrior(dps wise) and a retri who comes once in a while.i still think Crits should keep her imp might for "oh shit no buffer" situations.

Read below noob.

dont try and act paladin when you dont know the class :p
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:54 am

firstly imp bom talent is a filler talent look at talent tree.improved judgement is useless for holy pala anyway.since jow debuff time is 20 sec judgement spell cooldown is 10 sec without talent.

Secondly imp. bow is necessary for all casters its huge buff.92 mana/5 sec without talent.With talent it will inrease to 109.2 mana/5sec.

So for all holy paladins should take imp. wisdom and imp. might in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:55 am

Divinepain wrote:
firstly imp bom talent is a filler talent look at talent tree.improved judgement is useless for holy pala anyway.since jow debuff time is 20 sec judgement spell cooldown is 10 sec without talent.

Secondly imp. bow is necessary for all casters its huge buff.92 mana/5 sec without talent.With talent it will inrease to 109.2 mana/5sec.

So for all holy paladins should take imp. wisdom and imp. might in my opinion.

Oh My God.. read the fucking thing!
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:59 am

Stfu dude
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:02 am

Komador wrote:
Stfu dude

QFT
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:58 am

Totems and Wisdom.

the reason why totems are cancelling wisdom out is ebcause neither holy pallys have imp wisdom.

i suggest one of you takes this talent. as its an important raid buff. if not we'll be using totems and peoplee can stop QQing about wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:14 am

Crits please take imp. Bom back , i can pay your respec...we dont wanna deal with renewal of Battleshout every 3 min.Just drop 2 points from Heart of the crusader and give it to İmp.Bom.And dont listen the fucking shaman.(except imp. wisdom thingy which was mentioned by divine before he did lol)
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:17 am

drop judge from imp might imo. no need for a CD reduction if the duration is the same.
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:20 am

heart of the crusader is already given by almost 3-4 other class.Tier 2 of ret is a filler tree, and missing imp. Bom is just pointless beyond imagination.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:23 am

keke do that.. i got confused with HoC and the 15pt talent.
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:28 am

we are like parents fighting for their children lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:33 am

Komador wrote:
we are like parents fighting for their children lol tongue

and David is the DADDY !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Giuld Paladins!   Teh Giuld Paladins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Giuld Paladins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum