Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kénpachi

Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls Empty
PostSubject: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:27 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Berk

Sex: Male

About yourself:

My name is Berk Bardakçıoğlu , i m student at Yeditepe University Computer Engineering Dpartment . Playing WoW for 4 years.

Online time: (When can you play?)

I can play from Monday untill Friday from 18:00 till 24:00 also can be online at weekends due to my personal staff.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)

Sure , i can speak and understand english good.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?

It's ok for me.

II. Character Information

Nick: Kénpachi
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)

With this char. 1 months 2 days . 17 days while lvl 80 .

Talent spec:

Off Spec:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?)

Herbalism - Inscription ( picked Inscription cuz of shoulder enchant and was good income before duel-spec. And herbalism for Inscription and Flasks , Lifeblood .)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)

Picked shaman cuz i always played melee exept my noob times with mage . Never healed before this char and was thrilled about it. Also playing with shaman is not easy thats why i rolled shaman .

Pros:

* Totems
* Chain Heal ( Saving raids ass Razz )

Cons:

* Tank healing is a problem for shamans ...

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

Stargush ( ex-Default GM ) and ChenXXL are my irl friends i learned shammy tricks from them also reading forums and theorycrafting sites. I m always open for criticism , thats how u get pro with ur class.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?

Code:
http://elitistjerks.com
http://wowhead.com
http://mmo-champion.com
Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)

I always have flasks , wellfed , healing potion , mana potion with me enough for 1 week.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)

Pre-TBC : MC with my UD Mage ( newbie times :S )
TBC : Cleared all BT content with my UD Rogue before Sunwell Patch. Than had a break with WoW.
WOTLK: Cleared Naxx 10- 25 , OS 10- 25 , EoE 10- 25 with my UD DeathKnight ( which is my alt ) also cleared Uldaar 10- 25 with Kénpachi exept General Vezax - Freya - Mimiron . ( have all achivements u can check ).

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)

I do PvP for fun , i m not that assertive with PvP .

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)

Yolkesen UD DeathKnight Full Valorus geared - LvL 80
Faintsmile UD Rogue TBC geared - LvL 70

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)

I was officer of Pacta Sunt Servanda with my UD Rogue Faintsmile ( which oldschool Shattered Halls players ll remember easily ) at TBC but i gave a break to game . After WOTLK released our guild changed name to No Rl Only AFK . I was playing with my DK there . After Guild changed name to Default i rerolled to Shaman because guild was in need of it. After merging with Reunion there were too many shamans in HardMode and were aiming VERY hardcore playing which does not fit with me. So i decided not to join my friends.

Reason to join us:

I have friends in VFML and u r playing as semi-hardcore which fits with my lifestyle .

Expectations of VFML:

Raiding , raiding , raiding Razz

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)

I wanna clear WOTLK content with a semi-hardcore progress. I am planning to play WoW for 2 more years .

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)

Thanks for reading my application. Hope u like it.
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm

yet another player from our old team.He is one of the few player i can easly backup with my eyes closed(nothing nesty here move along).Dedicated and well informed. Would be great addition for our ranks...so I APPROVE THİS MAN...and more thing Vku sucks
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Kénpachi,

im impressed with the application that you have made. its one of the first im actually able to read properly! colours ftw!

I have no doubt that you are competant enough to be raiding with us in Ulduar. your gear is also very impressive.
However, i have just recruited another Resto Shaman on trial and if i take another one as well, i will be unable to offer you both consistant raid spots.

Do you have any off-spec gear at all? we could really use another Elemental Shaman. or even better Enhancement, as our last Enhancement Shammy failed his trial.

Could you also tell me what specific gear your going to be aiming for? including stats and reasons why?

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Kénpachi

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:05 am

Hey Blow ,

First of all thanx for good words.

I have no elemental or enhancement gear ( exept 2 - 3 pieces ) and i dont have any experience on them. I wish i were had some elemental experience and gear for offspec , srry for that.

I think with my gear my prio. on items should be " MP5 - crit - sp - haste " . Because my haste and sp is not bad for uldaar raiding while mp5 and crit is low. After getting my MP5 to 370 ish ( which is enough for all uldaar ) i would prefer more crit and haste items .

Thats all for now . Take care .
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:20 am

Hiya Kénpachi,

thanks for getting back Smile very good choice in stats btw! just what i like too see!

it is indeed a shame that you do not have gear for any other spec. i will speak to Rethos to see if he has any other spec available too him that is Ulduar ready.

i will get back too you later tonight after raid, or tomorow morning after i have made a decision. looks like i have some thinking to do!

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:27 am

Hi There,

Id like to offer you a trial in VFML under the condition that there is a posability you may not get a raiding spot for every raid. however this is dependant on how flexible our shaman currently in the guild can be.

Message myself or one of the officer in game for an invite.

Many Thanks
Blow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls   Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls Empty

Back to top Go down

Kénpachi - Shaman - ShatteredHalls
Page 1 of 1