Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Druid - Ravenholdt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chauntea

Resto Druid - Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:47 am

Name: Matt

Sex: male

About yourself: Me I'm a simple man, living in a simple town, in a simple world... Other than that I work with Blowmytotem

Online time: (When can you play?) Usually anytime after around 5pm weekdays, and anytime weekends

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Vaye aye capin

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Sure thing!

II. Character Information

Nick: Chauntea
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) Total: 79 Days 10 hours, At lvl80 14days 7 hours

Talent spec: Resto 13/0/58 (although does change every few hours, but roughly that)
Off Spec: Boomkin 55/0/16

your UI: Standard UI, as it works well and never needs changing after patch. A chat mod, and recount

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Skinning max lvl, as i help get leather for our current guild and was a nice side earner while leveling up. Thats it, I keep picking up and dropping the 2nd, currently its herbalism though but very low lvl

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Would it be sad if I said I like the lore around druids? if it is then i'll say I like the versatility it gives me, I love lvling as feral, endgame pve as resto or owl, and pvp as resto.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? While I enjoy the game I wont go out and spend a great deal of time trying to figure out how to get that 1 more dps out of my class or extra hps.. I learn fights easily and learn how to control my mana so it lasts, and my damage is always decent

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? WoW related - Elitist Jerks, Wowhead, Tankspot, Wowikki, MMO, thotbott,

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Always have flasks, of the frost wyrm and Mojo (depends where we are, usually Wyrm these days) always have mana pots but have used 7 since the achievements log started to track them... I'm a resto druid, we dont go out of mana! always carry a bit of food with me too, again usually spell power stuff

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
Been playing wow since the dawn of time, raided MC for a billion years, BWL all the way to nefarious before I got wow burnout (Raiding 6 nights a week for 5-8 hours a time ftl) and ZG all as my mage. Then moved to my druid who did Kara, ZA but not a great deal of 25 man, I did do the Eye a few times, but never got far, Grull downed a few times, and SSC again did not get very far though. In Wrath have done all on 10 man (Up to Mir in Ulduar) and done 25 man naxx and Obsidian sanctum

Before that I played Ragnarok for 2 years, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Everquest 2, and City of Heroes

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I love pvp, my main pvp character is my priest however but do loads on my druid. Do arena but dislike it immensely, as I do it mainly 2v2 with one of my RL best friends. But was around when pvp first opened when you had to stand around for hours in Ashenvale to get in to Warsong gulch, I was there when you had to pvp none stop to get a rank (I got Rank 10 with my mage, rank 9 with my druid) and i still pvp now Smile

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have hundreds, but mainly Undead mage at 80, Priest at 71, Human mage at lvl70 would be my main guys

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Muk, on Ravenholdt. One of the best guilds I have ever been in, cant really say a bad word about them. I'm moving really so I can play with blowmytotem

Reason to join us: I enjoy raiding, I enjoy a nice casual guild chat and people to enjoy the game with. I'm not a mad hardcore player and this guild seems like it will be right up my street, and I hope I can help the guild progress in both 10 and 25 man

Expectations of VFML: A mature, fun and drama free environment to progress through 25 and 10 man content!

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I'll play wow till i get bored and something new comes along (which seems ever unlikely as it goes) I still really like the game and enjoy raiding, pvp is somewhat broken still but hopefully they will fix that soon (lol lol) . Really my only goal is to keep having fun with the game, with a nice bunch of people

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Llama's are cool, I did lol when I saw the guild name Smile Muk is not the most original or fun guild name now is it Wink hehe so be fun to try that under my name for a change, if i get accepted anyway! Razz

O yeah armory might show up as me in pvp gear as I usually do pvp at the end of the night, so a quick run of stats:
Healing 1875
Crit 19%
Haste 210 - does go to 715 when trinket procs
Mana regen 420 / 231 - does go to 523 (use majestic dragon figurine)
4 bits of T7
thats basically me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Infectum

Infectum

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:27 am

Hi there. Druid class leader is here to ask a couple of questions.

- I would love it if you could put on your healing gear. The stats you posted I feel are a little bit low compared to what I used to have with four t7 pieces. So I just want to have a quick look at your equip, so I can find out why rabbit
- In your resto specc, you have some talents meant for boomkins/dps (talking about Brambles) and you have a Thorns glyph. Would you mind changing those if you were to be accepted?

Other than that, your app looks really promising Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ekstrakt.net/
Chauntea

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:59 am

About my spec and Glyphs, I change spec so often as I do pvp and change spec for that usually so it changes like the wind, so i'd be more than happy to change it Very Happy (as for the glyph there is not much to chose from on the minor glyphs really, thorns was the most beneficial.. dash and aqua form are not that popular I find Razz )

And there logged out in PvE resto gear

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chauntea

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:01 am

To spam slightly, my off hand is what lets me down (hit ftl) but I always passed for other healers who needed upgrades and since then none ever dropped, will be getting one with badges soon enough id think though!

necks also a bit dated, as are my rings! sunny
Back to top Go down
Infectum

Infectum

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:16 am

Cool, checked it out and I'm convinced. I've had the same offhand at some point, so don't worry Razz
Don't worry about the glyph, I somehow didn't notice that it was a minor one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ekstrakt.net/
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

Matt !! <3
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:10 am

Hi Matt,

will be accepting you into the guild on trial. it would be ideal if you could transfer over before the next reset so we could get you in for the up and coming raids!

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 am

Player was invited and now raiding with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ravenholdt   Resto Druid - Ravenholdt Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid - Ravenholdt
Page 1 of 1