Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

want to apply to your guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerba

want to apply to your guild Empty
PostSubject: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 am

1.personal information

name: Wytske
sex: femail

hello i am wystke i am from holland i am a married woman with 3 beautiful dauthers.
my job is a hairdresser so i do a lot at home with my work i alsow work on a holydaypark 2 days in the week i must control the people if they are working good and when its quet i must clean it by my self .
now i am playing WoW for about 1 year now i am addicted to the game wants to get better and better i am a well geared paladin main speck is holy i alsow have the duel speck to retri .
my retri is almost eppick geared only my fingers are stil blue ones.
i am a social type easy to talk with i am patciences and a good lissener

Online time: (When can you play?)
wel i am almost every day on line exept when i have to do something like a party or so

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
yes i have no problem with those times

II. Character Information

nick: killerbabe
class: paladin
race: bloodelf
level: 80

timeplayed: 70 days

talent spec: Holy
off speck : retri

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
miner and engenering
i picked engenering because i could make great things and alsow handy to have a repair bot when your are on raid and i picked mining for the earning extra gold and for my lvl engenering
with both professions i am 450
i alsow want to leanr fishing and coocking but not started yet so i can make my own buff food

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
i picked this class in the first time for her looks becaus when i did start the game i had no clue what to expect from this game but now i love the paladin when i turned lv 70 i became a healer is a challence to heal people in difficult situations with out getting owned i have learned my class moore and moore tryed many holy spec what the best healing gives

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
well i did search thing on the web and alsow asking what there experience are with using this and thats.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
a lot of wow forums but i do not know about the names because i search on google what i need to find and if i do not understand something i always ask people.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) buy food, flask of endless rage, and health and mana potions.
wel i always have some salomonfirecracker salmon witg me because if i am on raid most people want me to heal i alsow have mana pots with me and my scrapbot
if i go as retri i alsow buy some food i cannot remeber the name of that :$
i always have all my gear with me holy/dps
i have no frost gear

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
well i only did some battle grounds but never played in arena

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
yes i have a warlock named tigerlady she is lvl 80

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
the guild i am in atm is oni but i wanna leave i planned many raids but to less people for signing up i am bored and i want to do heroic raids .
the guild does not have the people to go on heroics raids last time i was helping people to gear up but i am tired of doing nothing everyday dailys and sometimes a heroic every time i want to do 25 mans i have to join pugs and thats not fun all the time everyday there are less then 10 people on line

Reason to join us:
wel i met coldheartab before he left oni he is a great guy and i have heared you raid a lot and i did read on your site
its will be moore a challenge for me to doing moore raids and ulduar and stuf

Expectations of VFML:
nice social people and raiding and helping eachother

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
i will play WoW for a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time exept when they are closing the game but i do not think that is gonna happen.Smile

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
naxx,voa .os, aoe, full cleared on normal
ulduar 9 bosses down
naxx heroic but not all bosses
ulduar not on heroic
voa not on heroic
os heroic cleared
eoa not on heroic
and do not forget the oldies kara zul,aman,maggy, enz....

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
well if you want to know moore you can always wisper me thank u for eading up my apply
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 am

Thanks for your application, our Paladin Class leader will be contacting you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Heard that ur a pretty experienced Player.It's a +1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Ossy

Ossy

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Another dutch and a woman +1 for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

Nice application Killerbabe.

However im not sure if we can accomodate another Holy Paladin. we currently have 2 very active ones, and a duel spec Holy/Prot Pally.

I'll leave this one in the hands of Deathstick, who is our Paladin Class Leader to see if we can fit you into our raiding setup. you will probably hear off him today. if not, i'll speak to you in game tonight.

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Deathstick

Deathstick

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 am

Thank you for your application to VFML, I will contact you ingame 2nite.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 am

Killerbabe,

please contact me in game tonight. as Deathsticks is AFK. need to ask you a few questions.

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to apply to your guild   want to apply to your guild Empty

Back to top Go down

want to apply to your guild
Page 1 of 1