Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mietsch

Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls   Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: René

Sex: Male

About yourself: I am working at a painting company and calculate how much money it costs to apply paint onto buildings.

Online time: (When can you play?) I Ussually play Monday to Thursday from 20.00-1.30 and in weekends Whenever I am awake. Unless something in reallife comes up and I will let that go first offcourse.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Ventrillo and Skype

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes I am

II. Character Information
Nick: Mietsch
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 43 days, 14 hours

Talent spec: Arms and Protection both geared reasonally well

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Blacksmithing and Mining both on 450. BS because of extra gemslots. Minig because of 500 extra stam.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) It's my first char and I liked the info about warriors when I started. In the end it didn't turn out to be all true but hey I like my warrior. Very Happy

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I ussually read up on fora to see what stats I need. ANd try getting them asap.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wowwiki, wowhead, Xtremity forum.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I ussually tanked so I only used Flask of the Stoneblood. I need to get into which flasks I know need for DPS then. We always had Fishfeasts so I didn't need food.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) OS10/25, Naxx25 (haven't cleared 10 yet Sad) VoA10/25 only Archavon never did Emalon.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) HAven't done to many PVP but I sometimes go for fun.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) No alts worth mentioning. All below level 25.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Xtremity, and I left because of I got the feeling we could not get anymore progress with the guild and did not see progress in the near future.

Reason to join us: I would like to raid without needing to pug. And I sometimes went to instances with some of your members. Reason 2 is Some members of your guild are RL friends which made it an easy decision.

Expectations of VFML: Good time online, the chance to see progress and to get the excitement of downing a hard boss after a long fight.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I play WOW as long as I love playing the game. As along as it stays fun I will continue playing.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)

We are applying with three RL friends, Ironeddie(mage), Paasnaas(Hunter) and I(Warrior). If it is possible we would like to join together.
Back to top Go down
Mietsch

Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Application   Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Forgot to put Llama's under my post Razz
Back to top Go down

Mietsch Warrior Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1