Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NecroPus

Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls   Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 am

Name: Bart Lodewijk

Sex: Male

About yourself: Social relaxed guy that likes to play wow.

Online time: About 2 times a week from 20.00 h and some random hours in between.

Communication: No problem

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Sounds just perfect

II. Character Information

Nick: Necropush
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)

Talent spec: Resto 14/0/57 , Naxx 10/25 gear 2064sp unbuffed, 377 mp5 while casting and after 10 casts

Off Spec: Feral tank, mostly to have fun in hc's

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: Fishing 450, Cooking 450, Inscription 447 (Imba shoulder enchant and love the scroll of recall), Enchanting 415 (Nice ring enchants and disenchting for clean up bags and make some money)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: Sounded cool when I started WoW as a total noob. But started to learn and love the ways of the druid. Been tanking, healing and dpsing (ranged and melee) with the only downside that I never feeled the need to level another char.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Reading forums about best talents/gems/enchants/tacts for resto druids.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? google for many more

Preparation to raids: Flask of frost wyrm, cook my own food buff or feast and be sure to have reagents.

Experience: OS, VOA, Naxx, EoE

PvP: Did some pvp with a friend shammy in TBC and like to be in a bg once in a while

Alts: Hey I'm druid, i can just respecc Razz

Previous guild: Xtremity, was realy cool, but fell apart, no chance in going Ulduar anymore and Xtremity members I liked most joined VFML

Reason to join us: Heard some good things about VFML

Your goals and Expectations of VFML : I want to enjoy the game. And joining up with cool people to clear some of the harder game content or fishing the dalaran fontaine would be great.

Llamas!
Back to top Go down
Infectum

Infectum

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls   Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

Hi there Bart!

Your gear in the armory right now is your PvP gear, you do have PvE gear right? Can you put it on the next time you log out, or find me ingame so I can check it out please Smile

Infectum // Druid Classleader
Back to top Go down
http://www.ekstrakt.net/
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls   Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 am

+1 from me, done a few naxx 10/25's with him, and hes quite talented. however not sure on the resto druid population of VFML.
however we have just lost one healer. so who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Liquidous

Liquidous

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls   Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm

necro +1 Decent guy and a welcome addittion to the drood force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls   Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Necropush - Druid - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1