Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tobby Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobby!

Tobby Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Tobby Holy Priest   Tobby Holy Priest EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Nigel

Sex: Male

About yourself: I play football, build streets as a job and I like cars xD

Online time: (When can you play?) Not on Teusday and Thursday evening, but the other evenings will be no problem, in the weekend Im online often, mostly sunday.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Not yet but will download it asap

II. Character Information

Nick: Tobby
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 41 Days 17 Hours 22 Minutes

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Holy

Profile link: (armory or other link to all specs: main, off, resist)

Post your UI: (screenshot with your UI in a raid environment)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, level, epic crafts, why did you chose them) Enchanting/ Tailoring. Chose them because It is usefull for a Holy Priest to have.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you decided to play your class, your knowledge about your class, do you like theorycrafting about your class, what sites or forums do you visit, do you know what gear is best for you and how to get it?) I chose for healer because they are wanted everywhere as in dungeons etc. I'm not well known with what the best gear is for me but most is common sense I think.

Preparation to raids: (do you have gold to get food, flasks, potions before every raid? do you have any problems to get gold for consumables, respecs, repairs? Are you always on time and ready to raid?) Yes, I am always well prepared, might forget something sometime but i'm human and everyone has that. I try hard to always be on time and present and have always succeeded in it.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience ) I play wow for like 3 years now, before that I played Ashen Empires/Dransik for 6 years

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Not good, Holy priests get slaughtered in arenas/battlegrounds like muskito's!

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) They are low level, sometimes i use my younger brothers mage/shaman wich are 70/72

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)Holland Hooligans - Bushido Elite/Reign (merge) - Holland.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Reason is because I know that I'll be dealing with mature people who know what they are doing and that is enough to know right? Smile

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)I keep playing as long as the game is fun and that will be for a long time!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I'm Tobby from the guild Holland and I've asked if I could come over and strenghten your guild along with a few buddy's from my guild. They will apply here as well or have applied, I hope we can join alltogether since we are all good friends and will be good members!
Back to top Go down
Thardrax

Thardrax

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Tobby Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobby Holy Priest   Tobby Holy Priest EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:59 am

Yey, holy priest! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bannan

Bannan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Tobby Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobby Holy Priest   Tobby Holy Priest EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 pm

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Not good, Holy priests get slaughtered in arenas/battlegrounds like muskito's!

Maybe its reason why PvP priests have disc/holy talents Suspect

About your exp with PvE playing ... what raids you have done (TBC/Wotlk)?

Last question, do you think you could use properly MC? For our future raid progress this will be little important, cause in hc Naxx we will need at some point of bosses you to use MC ...
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Tobby Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobby Holy Priest   Tobby Holy Priest EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:34 pm

We also need players who are online Bannan Wink Make the change!

Tobby, your application was very satisfactory, I'll be contacting you in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tobby Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobby Holy Priest   Tobby Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobby Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1