Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liquidous - Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquid

Liquidous - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Liquidous - Druid   Liquidous - Druid EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, finally it is here: the by some long awaited and by others feared application of Liquidous

I. Personal Information

Name: Bas

Sex: Male

About yourself: I'm an social, easy and outgoing person. I try to look upon this game with a lot of humour and some ambition. In real life I like sports, pubbing and computer games (dûh!). I work in and institution for mentally handicapped kids and after hours I do a little on the side work in the pub.

Online time: I'm available for most of the evenings, depending on my work-roster as i work irregualar hours. Most of my evening-shifts end at 22.00h CET. Weekend depends on IRL activities, but as I heard IRL should be nerfed in the next patch Razz

Communication: Both communication progs are no problem for me

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?: As stated earlier, I'm quite restricted with my working hours, but it shouldn't be a problem to attend to raid, but I can't promise that I will be present for all of them.

II. Character Information

Nick: Liquidous
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: 33 days, 7hours, 55 minutes and some secs...

Talent spec: Balance, a.k.a Moonkin

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: Haven't got a propper screenie of my UI, if needed I will provide one. At the moment i use such raid add-ons as DBM, Decursive, Omen, Recount and X-Perl

Professions: Leatherworking and skinning, both at lvl 450. I picked these because they gave the most support for my druid, like crafting gear and armor upgrades.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: When I started rolling this char iI first went feral. This because i thought it was easier to lvl as a feral druid. At level 80 i started to get a bit frustrated and mostly bored with the feral mechanics. I tried respeccing to moonkin after i grinded some hc gear and crafted me some epics. Right now I'm very happy with this move since I have the feeling that as a moonkin I can be of more use to a raid, bringing some nice treats as kiting possibilities, battle rezzes, off healing and that so much sought after 5% spellcrit... Razz

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I try to maximize my dps-output and overall performance of this class by researching different class-specific sites and fora.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? moonkin.info, wowinsider.com, projectlore.com, tankspot.com and offcourse the common but oh so needed wowhead and wowwiki

Preparation to raids: I try to take enough reagents, spellpower food and a nicely fresh repaired gear set to a raid. And maybe the most important thing: show up on time for a raid when u sign up for it.

Experience: I've played WoW on an private server for about a year. There I levelled a resto shammy to lvl 70 and it got me ready for the real thing, trying WoW on official servers. I started with 3 IRL friends of mine in april 2008. We pretty much levelled our way to 70 and enjoyed a lot of hc's. I've raided all the T4-content in TBC, including Kara and ZA. Right before WotLK hit the servers I was pugging The Eye and aiming for T5 gear. After WotLK went public I levelled to 80 as a feral quite fast. Then started running hc's and pugging raids. Then some nice guild decided to pick me up for 2 naxx raids (guess who they are... :p) and I learned the naxx tactics there. In WotLK I've raided all except EoE 10 and 25 man.
PvP: (what is your pvp experience)

Alts: I have some alts of various classes and levels. The one I'm levelling now is a fury warrior, hope to hit The Outland with him soon.

Previous guild: My previous/current guildis Xtremity. It's a fairly small dutch IRL-friends guild I've started with 3 friends of mine. It's roots go back for years since we all started out as a Rainbow Six Ravenshield clan (nice switch of games eh Razz) I decided to leave them because I want a bigger challenge for WoW than I can have with my current guild. I'm quite fed up with running raids in a pug and failing all the time because of the lack of experience and gear. I think that switching to an endgame PVE-guild gives me the opportunity to experience the game in a more focussed and fun way than before.

Reason to join us and your expections: I've been gived the opportunity to run naxx 2 times with u guys now. I've also been on your vent channel during these raids. I liked the overall atmosphere in the guild and the way people try to focus on the task at hand. Afterwards I've been asked (nagged would be a too strong of a word... Wink)by some of your officers to concider an application to the Llama's. If my application is approved I hope to experience more endgame content. Joining your guild gives me a better chance at succesfully clearing the content and taking the game to a higher level.

Your goals: In short: have fun with this awesome game. Also hope to be a usefull addition to your guild

Other: Ossy told me llama's don't spit, they just drool, is that true? Razz

Greetz Liquid
Back to top Go down
Thardrax

Thardrax

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Liquidous - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquidous - Druid   Liquidous - Druid EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

At last we're seeing you applying! Smile

gief droood!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Liquidous - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquidous - Druid   Liquidous - Druid EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm

An excellent application. You can join right now if you confirm my suspicions that your character name is a merging of Solidus and Liquid snake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liquidous - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquidous - Druid   Liquidous - Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Liquidous - Druid
Page 1 of 1