Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pwný

Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid   Resto druid EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Personal Information

Name: Jim

Sex:Male

About yourself:i am 17 years old live in sweden like to play wow and play socker .

Online time: (When can you play?)all days 17.00-

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)yea got it all vent , TT ,mic etc

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?Perfect =)

II. Character Information

Nick:Pwny
Class:Druid
Race:tauren
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 20hours on 80

Talent spec:11/0/60

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? I got Jewelcrafting/mining,

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) GOOD healer Very Happy

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Resto. cus i want to heal, and it is a good healing class

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? make it self

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Flask of the frost wyrn

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) i have raided everything exept ulduar . i have just downed 3 in ulduar .

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I dont play pvp whit this char

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Yes like , if you dont know this is my alt Wink always apply whit main

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) real life failure . Abyssus, they never raid 25 man.

Reason to join us: I think you can raid 25 man and do it good

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i think ill play long more time.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Mby that Hektora who join this guild is my irl m8

2100+ healing | 3x T7.5 | 18k mana 540 mp5 unbuffed ,
Back to top Go down
Ultin

Ultin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid   Resto druid EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Same situation as with your warlock, we've decided to not invite you. Good luck and take care.
Ultin
Back to top Go down

Resto druid
Page 1 of 1