Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robanky - Protection Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robanky

Robanky - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Robanky - Protection Warrior   Robanky - Protection Warrior EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 am

I. Personal Information

Name:Robert

Sex:male

About yourself: My name is Robert, I spend most of my time playing WoW.. on my freetime i play guitar,drink CoceAnd WoW..

Online time: (When can you play?) Im online Pretty much everyday from 16.00- 24.00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yeah i am

II. Character Information

Nick:Robanky
Class:Warrior
Race:Tauren
Level:80

Time played: (/played)58 days 7h 16 min atm

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) 12/8/51

Armoury Link

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?Herb and alchemy, picked them mainly beacuse from herbs you get money and from alchemy you get nice trinkets(not atm in Wotlk) and increased effect on the elixirs

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)I picked this class becuase a friend of mine said would you prefer to be a little skeleton with a small sword or a huge cow with a huge axe

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?I made him expertisecappd?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?www.fz.se etc

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)i take a quick run thru stormpeaks to get some flowers,turn them into elixirs and im done, mostly use Stoneblood, depends on the bosses otherwise i might use expertise exlixir to get expertise cappd

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)everything in Wotlk, and everything TBC up to brutallus

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Arms /fury spedCharge > Get stunned > get more stunned > Dead
Prot spec, get stunned > go afk > come back >still alive with dead rogues near my feets

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)80 pala Robbi

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)SMP i got guildkicked because i declined a raid and they needed me to MT maly 25

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)My friend mudkip playz here

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) As long i can , and id like to get some cool titles on my warrior like the seeker. Also i want to be able to clear all ulduar content

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Sometimes i make pots while maintanking bosses, have done so on all Wotlk bosses 10 and 25 without dying // just some side jokes when i am to OP
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Robanky - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robanky - Protection Warrior   Robanky - Protection Warrior EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks for the application, someone will contact you once we make a decision.
Back to top Go down

Robanky - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1