Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fakinci

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 am

I. Personal Information

Name: FIRAT

Sex: Male

About yourself: my name is fırat akıncı i'm a student of bilkent unversity in turkey.

Online time: (When can you play?)i can play every day except friday and saturday nights these are my off nights.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Yes

II. Character Information

Nick: fakinci
Class: warlock
Race: orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 10days 6 hours

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) i have duel spec demon & destro

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?) Herb & talıor and first aid as secondary

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) i chose a warlock because istarted the game with my real friends and they needed lock now i like this class because if you can use a lock perfectly you don't need any supporter in PvE heals buffs mana earnıng (life tap Smile ) all of them are better pro's than others'. there is only con i think is that in PvP we dont have any chance against rouge and hunters.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? i used all of the talent trees now im usıng deestro and demon and im improving my self on affliction
What websites and/or Forums do you visit? turkish wow forums and information sites like wowhead, thotbott...

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) bring lots of soul shards,
2 flasks of wyrm and mana potions. and substitute gear if needed

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)i started the game with 70's age therefore i didnt do any 60's raids but i did some of 70's raid Smile . now i finished all instance in 80.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) in 70's age i had all of the mercilesses.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i have a one b.elf pala 27

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)i have been a lot of guilds miracle immunity infamy mesmerise art of mesmerise and now im a member of abyssus i wanna leave that guild beause of raid days they make only frıday and saturday nights hc raids and i can't attend raids. and generallay we can't find enough member Sad

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) my real friend is dreadling is member of you and ilooked at your backgrounds you are great hc raider guild. i wanna join you earn more title Smile

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) kill everything which are looking enemy and see khel 'thuzad on the floor bounce

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) i think i can adapt and act with you if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 am

Hi Firat,

Please contact either myself or Venversum in-game for a trial invite.

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

application
Page 1 of 1