Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DK / Mage Application - Orientis

Go down 
+2
Olorin
Orientis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orientis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-24

DK / Mage Application - Orientis Empty
PostSubject: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Name: Ali

Sex: Male

About yourself: Quit wow, was going through an emotional and Unstable time, back from Rehab.

Online time: (When can you play?) Anytime

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yeh

II. Character Information

Nick: Orientis / Hecate
Class: Mage / DK
Race: Undead / Belf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 100 days

Talent spec: DK - DPS unholy
Off Spec: DK - Tank Unholy

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? JC and Ench

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Been a while, Ill catch up on that Smile

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? ^

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? MMOchamp and Elitistjerk

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Food and Flask in ma Belleh

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Everything But Yogg

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) nope

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 80 Paladin

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Llamas and firestorm.

Reason to join us: Im back and Stable...and wish to stay in llamas for good Smile

Expectations of VFML: Hope we can leave the past behind us and start fresh

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) . Raid and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Thats a +1 from me IF ONLY u promise that if u get accepted this will be for a long term guild relationship!I know u werent at a good state last time u were here and i hope that changed!

Other than that we're kinda full on mages but DK would be usefull imo.
Back to top Go down
Deathstick

Deathstick

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm

+1 from me, same issue as Olorin, needs to be more long term Smile
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 pm

It's a no from me. I'll paste the exact same response I put on yout previous application on your DK (after quitting on your mage) which can be found Here

"Firstly, the Death Knight class leader will need to look into this, as we're currently comfortable with our melee setup unless you're a kitty. I have no idea how we can justify another Death Knight at this time.

Secondly, the fact you already quit after less than 2 weeks in the guild because you felt we weren't progressing fast enough for your liking and went to another is very off putting. Are we now expected to offer you a raiding slot over member who've sat with us for ours learning and tuning the encounters until we're now able to complete them, whilst you jumped ship because you weren't willing to put the graft in?

Thirdly, just because you weren't happy with the state of your class you deleted it. Even if we were to take you back on, what's to say that after you using a raid slot and loot that could go to other members, in a couple of months you won't get fed up of Death Knight and delete that too, or drop guilds if you feel we're not going fast enough in Icecrown Citadel for you.

Fourthly , you didn't even stick to the application template.

Don't misinterpret these as personal attacks, they're just questions that I feel are very valid."

We're certainly overstocked on mages, and couldn't justify a place for you there. I'd also be loathe to trial you as a Death Knight based on the above points and your previous history in the guild.

I'll leave it to see what the other Officers think about it.
Back to top Go down
Grayfoxnl

Grayfoxnl

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 am

I agree with Optimus, his post says it all.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 am

Mages we're totally full on. we have more than enough.

im +1 if its your DK. tank or DPS. im happy for you to trial as aDK, providing what you say is true.
i will discuss with officers.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 am

any response? bumpbump
Back to top Go down
Deathstick

Deathstick

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Ah sorry i was ment to reply to this, Orientis has joined TKC after the definitive no from Optimus.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm

who the hell are TKC ??

and why does he think optimus gives a definitive no. try answerign the questions. it gets you places.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 pm

He didn't do it last time he won't do it this time. He's a pussy like Laizzfaire lol
Back to top Go down
Deathstick

Deathstick

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:56 am

Blowmytotem wrote:
who the hell are TKC ??

The kamikaze crew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK / Mage Application - Orientis   DK / Mage Application - Orientis Empty

Back to top Go down

DK / Mage Application - Orientis
Page 1 of 1