Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xzhero2k

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Mage apply   Mage apply EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Jostein

Sex: Male

About yourself: Well I'm 17 years old, I go on school monday to friday from 08:30 to 14:30 I live for myself so I have much time to play. I'm always trying to bee funny ;P

Online time: 15:00 - 01:00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) OFC : )

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? yes.

II. Character Information

Nick: xzhero
Class: Mage
Race: Male Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 28 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Main spec: Fire .. Rly good pve specc look at it : )

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Engineering (361) ( I dont rly know why i started it ) Tailoring 417 ( Bckaus i get earn much money and make good gear to myself)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I did pick Mage beckaus its a imba dps class in raid and pvp. And its a funny class to play ,

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I'm using Flask and making food to the raid and myself hehe x ) and repaired ofc .

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Os 10/25 Voa 10/25 NAxx 10/25 And have done the first 4 bosses in ulduar in hc

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) i'm not pvp atm

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 80 shaman.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) OcUK i did leav the guild beckaus i have stoped played .. but i'm back now for full : ) And abyssus i did leav it beckaus they where noob and i am not kidding !

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Beckaus i'm looking for a new and a social guild .. and people told me this is the right guild : )

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i'm not planning how long i'm gonna play... But i'm gonna play atlest 3 years more x )

Other:
Back to top Go down
xzhero2k

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage apply   Mage apply EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 am

Armory link
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage apply   Mage apply EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks for the application. However we are currently overstocked on Mages and cannot offer you a place at this time.

~ Veni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage apply   Mage apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage apply
Page 1 of 1