Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wowlock-

Warrior Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Apply.   Warrior Apply. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Name : Wowlock ( Before you ask I should say I didnt really knew about Warlock class until I open an Account. But I didnt changed my name either. )
Class : Warrior
Server : Shattered Halls - Eu

I. Personal Information

Name: Taylan

Sex: Male

About yourself: I am kinda guy who can accoplish something after some try and become happy. I can describe myself as easy-going person. I played WoW a lot these years ( By the looking to my free times %75 of them is about Wow, Lore , Raid info etc. ) After my first year at 70 lvl raids I learned that I miss a lot of event because of my lack of confidence back then. But now I am making progress about my confidence as a tank ( After I ''Really'' learned how to play a tank my problems become very small. ) ( Well last week I tanked Kel'thuzad and 2 adds at the same thing so my confidence problem maybe gone by now. )

Online time: I can play everyday of a week. Monday to Friday starts 4 Pm to 1 Am or 2 Am At weekends 3 Pm to 2 or 3 Am

Communication: I have both Ventrilo and Teamspeak so this shouldn't be a problem.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?

It is looking good for raid times.

II. Character Information

Nick: Wowlock
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc ( Orc Smash ! Uhh Shiny ! )
Level: 80

Time played: At least a Year

Talent spec: Prot 7 / 8 / 56
Off Spec: Fury 18 / 53 / 0

Armory :

Post your UI:

Professions: Mining 450 ( I like being a gatherer of valueable stones. It gives me Hp boost and Financial boost. )
2nd - It is changing. ( I am little bad at Crafting professions. but right now I have Jewelcrafting. )

III. Additional Informations

About your class: Well to be honest I picked this class because I tried to be a character like Grom Hellscream ( I still hold his axe in my bank by the way. ) but after I realize the true nature of the game I changed my ways and tried to learn about the ''how is like to be a Warrior ? '' question. In the mean times I learned more about my class and I had a goal to become good at my class, someone who can be asked about the Warrior Class. And I love warriors fighting nature and their weapon ( Especially Titan's Grip. )

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

Warrior who can be bring the house down or stand a rock on the field. 2 different ''succesful'' sides of one piece. Thats why I like Warriors.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? I do visit some forums about other games and Wow. I usually use Wowwiki and Wowhead.

Preparation to raids: I usually use Flask of Stoneblood.

Experience: I started Wow at TBC so I miss all the 60 lvl funs. At TBC I cleared Karazhan, Grull's Lair , Maghteridon and I kill some bosses at Sephents Cavern (Lurker Below, Leotheras , Hydros) , Tempest Keep ( Grand Astromagician and other robotthing Smile ) , COT : Hyjal ( Rage Winterchill only sadly Sad ) I am never been in BT and I regret that a lot so I decide to not let that happend at WOTLK.

PvP: My experience at Arenas is limited. But I am good at AV and other Bg. At least more succesful then Arenas.

Alts: No, I dont have any alts right now.

Previous guild: Magnum Opus. Guild disbanded.

Reason to join us: I am looking for Active and desire to reach the end game guild with warm athmosphere so I apply here.

Expectations of VFML: I can expect from you anything I can expect from a Endgame guild. Not more then fun,activity and kiss some Boss ass.

Your goals: My goal is become an endgamer of course. But first of all I want to have fun. A game without fun is like a ''job''. I am planing to play at least 1 more year. That ''at least '' because I may went to study because of my ''Big Exam'' next year. But without that I have a lot of free time.

Other: This is my first ''serious'' apply so you can be easy on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Warrior Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Apply.   Warrior Apply. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi Wowlock,

this is a pretty good application, especially considering its your first real application.
its much better than the majority we get. However the tanking situation in the guild at the moment seems fine, we are not struggling to get tanks to fill positions. Although i see your offspec being Fury, which is good!

Im going to leave this one with the warrior class leader, Asop. he will be in touch with you shortly. keep an eye o nthe forums.

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Wowlock-

Warrior Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Apply.   Warrior Apply. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

A side note.

My '' expertise'' is on 10-man raids mostly. (its so darn hard to find a good 25 man pug ) So I could just start from 25 man Naxx ,that wouldn't be a problem. The 25 man that I didnt enter is Malygos and naxx 25 full. I only clear 2 place in there. But I done pretty much everything with my old guild at 10 man ( not Ulduar OFC )

I will be waiting for respond. Thank you for info.
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Warrior Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Apply.   Warrior Apply. EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:58 pm

I am afraid we are not in a position to be able to accept any more warriors particularly tanks. Thanks for the application and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Apply.   Warrior Apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Apply.
Page 1 of 1