Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prot warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
venchest

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: prot warrior   prot warrior EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Thomas Henriksen

Char name: Tankchesto
Level: 80
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Spec (intended end game): Prot all the way!
Profs: Mining/herba for 500 extra hp and the healing skill in herba. (not full level yet)

What are your relative stats at the moment : 23780 armor defense 540 dodge 20.04% parry 17.94% block 19.44% then i got 27457HP and with commanding shout :29712
What are your immediate goals concerning your character?: i just want a nice guild that are doing 10 mans and planning on 25 mans to
What addons do you prefer to use for your character?(Picture of UI): i use all the raiding addons. cba to write down my whole UI list since its long, but its and amazing UI for tanking twinked for perfection.
Have ever paid or contacted any powerleveling third-party companies(gold selling etc)?: i think i once payed blowmytotem for running me trough SM Very Happy his chinish irl!

WoW experience: Cleared everything but the last part of nax in Vanilla wow. then TBC up to last boss in MH. Wrath : cleared nax 10 man, 10 man safarion and that vault in wintergrasp
Previous guilds: ocuk and stardust (currently in stardust)

Reasons for Joining: we are 4 IRL friends that are tired of stardust and want to find new guild/friends and i know blow from my ocuk time, so this seemed like a good place to be!
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Im just a guy from denmark, enjoying my time in wow, just got a new job as a handicap helper, so only have to work 8 times/month 24hour shifts.

my final words shall be : we all proper players and general nice mature players, we just want a new place to call home, and dont bother looking if we apply anywere else, beguss we havent. also we all 4 want to be in the same guild and if 1 of us cant join, we all out Wink (kelthan and qthalas) are going to apply tomorrow, but all 4 of us are geared for 25 man raiding
Back to top Go down
venchest

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot warrior   prot warrior EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Edit : currently in stardust < Unguilded.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot warrior   prot warrior EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:26 am

Venchesto,

Your application has been accepted, i will PM you tonight for an invite.

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot warrior   prot warrior EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 am

Application null as the Stardust members are now forming their own guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot warrior   prot warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

prot warrior
Page 1 of 1