Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prot Pally applying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olorin

Prot Pally applying Empty
PostSubject: Prot Pally applying   Prot Pally applying EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Panos Lykousis

Sex:Male

About yourself:My name is Panos Lykousis and i live in the capital city of Greece,Athens.I'm 19 years old and enjoy playing video games from a fairly young age.I started playing WoW 2 years ago but i'm bound to this character for only 1.Ath the moment i'm unemployed as i'm focusing on my university and -ahem- WoW.I love the games lore and i wanna proceed through the story.

Online time: (When can you play?)
I play a lot but i do that depending on how much stuff i have to do.I also add play hours depending if the guild needs me.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes i've been using Vent for quite some time now and i can speak pretty good english.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Yes they're perfect!University gives me a lot of play time!

II. Character Information

Nick:Olorin
Class:Prot Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Level:80

Time played: (/played)
67 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
I have dual-spec:Main spec:Prot(0/54/17) Off spec:Holy(51/5/15)

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Mining and JC(Have most designs).Both maxed out(450/450)I picked JC to help my fellow guild members and only for that reason.I never make stuff to sell them for my own profit.I picked mining cause it helps me prospect ores to get gems easier.
Secondaries:First aid(450/450) Cooking(425/450) Fishing(300/450) If its needed i will get it to 450 in a couple of days.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I wanted to make a tank.In the beggining i wasnt sure on what to pick but in the end i decided on the paladin as he has mana and spells to tank and manages to keep the best threat even though he doesnt have a warriors avoidance or a druids stamina!But for me he's perfect and i wouldnt leave him for any other class!

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I have checked everything about my class and its changes from TBC till now.Pala had a big issue on mana back then and we had to use concecration even at a single target to keep aggro.It was tough to tank and skill was needed.At that time except the crits from bosses there were the crushing blows and tanks needed to be uncrushable too and be extra carefull on their mitigation/hp balance.Now at WOTLK things are quite easier as mana is not an issue and even a bad player can keep aggro easily.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
Mostly wow-europe.com and mmo-champion.com for the latest news.For tacts i visit tankspot.com and wowwiki.Sometimes i visit myndflame and youtube to see wow movies though for my personnal entertainement Razz

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
I get my flask of stoneblood which now gives 1300 hp.With my cooking i use mega mammoth meal which gives extra hp and ap and carry some great feasts for the raid with me.Also i use healing pots mostly as mana potions arent actually needed.Depending on a boss though i may use a fire,frost,shadow(etc) protection pot.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
I have been playing with this character through TBC until now.I've visited all TBC but never downed illidan,Kael'thas or Kil'jaeden.I have done everything in WOTLK except Sartharion with 3 drakes up!I wasnt playing at Vanilla WoW so i'm not rly experienced at the raid content these except maybe MC and BWL which i did at 70.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
I dont have a rly big pvp experience as i was protection for the beggining.In tbc it was impossible to do pvp with a prot class.Now i enjoy battlegrounds or even Wintergrasp events from time to time and have gathered a decent amount of pvp gear.(around 600 resi Razz)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
I have some alts but some are on a different realm
Shattered halls:Mordos(68 lvl dk) Vardok(22 lvl hunter)
Lightbringer:Nitehunter(73 lvl druid)

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
I used to be in Art of Mesmerise.Was a pretty decent guild with every raid on farm,but suddenly some important people(for the raid) started slacking which marked the guild's end.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
I'm looking for a guild which raids end game content and can progress in PVE smoothly.I'm aiming to support my fellow guild members as best as i can to achieve that.I know that Victory for my Llamas is a good and organised guild and i believe it's the guild that will not only accompany me through the different kinds of raids,but that this will be also done the best possible way.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I'm staying for a long time!I wont be happy if i dont see Arthas dead!!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
I would like to say that i'm a realy dedicated player.I wanna finish whatever i start.I try to be perfect with my class and i'm reallyy competitive when it comes to that.I'm not a loot whore as my goal is to raid and proceed through the games content along with good and social people who have a good sense of humour.I'm ready to provide anything that the guild needs from me and i'm ready to take any kind of advice or criticism on how to become better.If u think i need to change my build,just tell me.Some serious changes were implemented for my class in the new patch and tbh i was kinda confused before i choose my final build.I know all tacts for the content before 3.1.I was actually main tanking most of them for some time.But these stuff seem easy now for most of us and i heard that Ulduar is actually a tough instance.And you know what?

I think i'm ready for it...

Ask me anything u like(even in-game).
Hope to hear from you soon.
-Olorin
Back to top Go down
Ossy

Ossy

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Prot Pally applying   Prot Pally applying EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Hey Olorin. Nice to see you again m8!! I hope our officers give you a trail. Anyway you are a really good and nice player!!

Ossy
Back to top Go down
Liquidous

Liquidous

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Prot Pally applying   Prot Pally applying EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 am

Indeed Ossy! Good to see Olorin apply, very decent and good player, and had lot's of fun and good run's with him!

Deffo worth a trial!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Prot Pally applying   Prot Pally applying EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 am

Hi Olorin,

long time no see! class leaders and officers have decided to offer you a trial here at llamas. you seem to have had a good impression on our members too Smile

Whisper Veniversum tonight for an invite.

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Pally applying   Prot Pally applying Empty

Back to top Go down

Prot Pally applying
Page 1 of 1