Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bershka - Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellgrazer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Bershka - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Bershka - Warrior   Bershka - Warrior EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:59 am

This was posted on the website that is currently under construction

Name - Bershka

Level and Race - 80 Orc

Class - Warrior

Armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Bershka

Talent spec: 54/17/0

Time played: 29 days, 24 on 80

Online time: (When can you play?)16.00-01.00 on weekdays, all day on weekend if I'm not out

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

Professions: 450 Mining/400 BS for the health addition and extra sockets

Sex: Dude

About yourself: I'm currently in school, but all the "big stuff" has passed, so I've got pretty much time on my hands. I also like to PvP, but having a hard time finding a good partner for arena =(

Post your UI: (screenshot) It looks like standard WoW. All I have is DBM, Omen and Recount. Apart from that you'll just see 90% of the spells keybound.

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I didn't pick this class because it's better or worse than any other, I play it because I enjoy playing it. If I can offer something good with my warrior, then I'm just happy to do it.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Oh boy, I've done lotssssss of theorycrafting back when I was a tank (I was a tank a long time before DPS, up until recently actually). As DPS I haven't really done that much, except compare an armor penetration based DPS warrior to a "normal" one, and see what fits me and the raid best.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? WoW PvP forums, WoW Warrior forums, EU Vindication BG forums, Shattered Halls realm forums

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I usually bring flask of relentless assault and some food buffs (varies). I usually leech on someone else's feast, since I'm not a cook, but I always have my own food buffs if no one offers a feast.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
I've done everything up to Ulduar except SWP and Naxx40. In Ulduar, I've done everything in 10 man up to and including Mimiron. On 25-man I have apparently only done first 4 bosses and Auriaya. I've done other bosses in 25-man that I can remember, but it seems I haven't downed them =)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I usually top the arena brackets when I find suitable partner(s) =)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) None active at the moment

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I was a short time in TBG, trying raids as an offtank, but it didn't work for me. I didn't enjoy it at all and they had no room for a DPS warrior, so I left. Currently I'm in The KamikazeCrew but their leaders lack the seriousness I believe a guild requires.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) You seem to be the only guild who could squeeze in a DPS warrior, and I have a lovely relationship (non sexual, yet) with your Guild Master. I hope I can tag along on raids and keep on clearing Ulduar.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Played it for over 4 years straight now, I'm not planning to stop. I want to achieve everything possible in PvE and in PvP.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I'm 6 foot 1"
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Bershka - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bershka - Warrior   Bershka - Warrior EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:14 am

Hi Bershka

We would like to offer you a trial period in the guild. Please contact Myself, Veniversum or Asop for an invite.

Looking forward to raiding with you

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

Bershka - Warrior
Page 1 of 1