Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hunter apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nag

hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: hunter apply   hunter apply EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Kim Eirik

Sex:male

About yourself: I am playing wow and trining wieghtlifting.

Online time: i can play from 15.00-17.00 and 19.30-02.00 daily

Communication: i have ventrilo and can get ts if needed, i have mic sow i can speek if needed.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
the raiding time is perfect for me and i can go all the 3-4 raids the guild have a week to the end.
II. Character Information

Nick:Nagic
Class:Hunter
Race:Orc
Level:80

Time played: 74 days 11 hours 36min 1sec

Talent spec:Main spec to get best dps i have servival to pve and BM to go some pvp and have some fun.

Armoury Link:

Post your UI:

Professions: I have engineer(446) to get bullets and scop and mining(450) to get mats and farm gold

III. Additional Informations

About your class: I dont know why i picked hunter when i stated to play wow, but it have bin the class that i am playing most of my time on and going raids whit.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I am looking on wow-europe.com forum and asking hunter or looking on specs

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wow-europe.com, wowhead and wowwiki.

Preparation to raids: Preparations to raid that i do is geting bullets,flask/potion and feasts to raid.

Experience: i have done all the classics raids and on TBC i have done kara,gruul and zul aman befor i stoped to play wow in 7 mounths befor i got back to lich king and have done naxx 10/25 maly 10/25 and OS 10/25 + 2 drakes whit Art of Mesmerise and Art of War.

PvP: I am only playing pvp to have some fun and get the weeked points on arena team, i have 780 res whit my pvp gear.

Alts: My alt is a lvl 32 druid that i play on when i dont go raid or playing on the hunter.

Previous guild: Previous guild was Art Of Mesmerise that is not going raids or exsit no more, befor Art Of Mesmerise it was Art Of War that merge whit mesmerise to be a guild.

Reason to join us and your expections: I vant to join Victory to join one of the guild on shattered halls that can go Ulduar and my expections are that Vitory is one of the guild that can go Ulduar and the old raid and dont need to w8 on healer or tank that is not geting online to raids.

Your goals: My gals are to go normal and HC ulduar raids and get the best gear to hunter sow i can be one of the best dps hunters in guild and raids, I am going to play wow as long i have a aktive guild that raids and as long i have fun whit playing wow.

Other: My stats are 4666 ap 33,83%crit 263hit and i was one of the best dps in Art Of Mesmerise in raids, i have the gear to go Ulduar if victory need me and i know all tactics in naxx, maly and OS. Are now reading the tactics to Ulduar sow i can be ready to go Ulduar raids whit Victory
Back to top Go down
Juggerneat

Juggerneat

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-28

hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter apply   hunter apply EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 am

Hello Kim. I have some additional questions for you, and I hope you'll be ok with them

First of all you were in Art of Mesmerise when u first whispered me yesterday. After your last whisper, I saw you were guildless. Now I'm checking your armory and I see that you are in guild Calamity. Any specific reasons for joining another guild while making an app here?

Judging by your gear, I'm sure you are putting out some super nice dmg, but it's not everything you know. Are you always aware of what is going on around you? Also do you know what your hunter is capable of at all times? (for example if a mob is attacking one of your healers, and noone is doing nothing about that, can you distract and kite it onto your tanks? Can you distract+deterrence a boss, to buy some time for your healers to heal the tank? are you familiar with these kind of moves?) This is just something that I'd like to see myself only, so I just wondered Wink

These were my questions and that's it.

Take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Nag

hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter apply   hunter apply EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 am

I was not in Art of Mesmerise when i w you yesterday, i left AOM 1 week a go when the guild got divided and the best members started Calamity to si if we may start a new raiding guild to ulduar, but after a week the guild finds out that is best to end this and start looking for new guild. Sow i was only in Calamity to i got my apply on to web, rest of the members from Calamity and old AOM are now in new guilds or lf guild.I can kite the adds from healers and tank if needed, whit dictracting and misdirecation and get some space whit disegage and keep the aggro. normal i was the kiter in raids when AOM needed some adds or boss to be kited.
Something else you want to know Juggerneat?
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter apply   hunter apply EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 am

Hi There Kim,

i would like to offer you a trial with VFML. please contact one fo our officers in-game for an invite.
i should be online around about our raid time tonight (20:00) if you havn't already got one.

Welcome to the Llamas Smile

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter apply   hunter apply Empty

Back to top Go down

hunter apply
Page 1 of 1