Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priest Brecky of Shattered halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brecky.

Priest Brecky of Shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Gints

Sex: Male

About yourself: I am pupil who enjoys playing wow and ftw I like gnomes Razz

Online time: (When can you play?) After school I am usualy free and go hcore nolifer mode )))
Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Ofcourse

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes, Sometimes my drunk mates come to me late in the evenings,but it doesn't effect my pro wow style )))

II. Character Information

Nick: Brecky
Class: Priest
Race: Troll
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 10d 6h +

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Celestrus made me discipline I can be whatever you like

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Mining ( 450/450 ) Engeneering ( 441/450 ) it reminds me of my litle gnome times

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
For 1,5 years I've been playing pure dps class-my sexy gnum.I always wanted to try something more ''hybridish'' and I had opportunuty to do it,when my mates changed realm.So I went hcore lvling mode.As I recently dinged 80,I am still learning about my class and will do my best to roll this class and spec as good as I did with my mage.While lvling I enjoyed priest playstyle,where I could switch between dps and healing.I always wondered how Hydra(pro priest) owned like 3 ppl with disc spec!So I hope I will do well in both:PVE and PVP,but for that i need practise ))) and tbh I don' t really see con's except the /w spam "Are you healer?" but sometimes it gets my mood up.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? If i am going shadow,then surely i will need to reach hit cap as fast as possible. Hit>everything ))then probablyspell power and so on.As for healing speces..I have noticed that I need almsot all caster stats except hit..incase if I will switch between holy and disc.Anyway,I will try to find more info for disc talent tree and hope you could assist me as well )) Also I will have to make some calculations connected with point when I will pure stat balance(e.g. too much mana as a price from spell power)

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wow-europe , mmo-champion and official blizzard wow forums

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) SP flask and buffood with sp and stamina but as time goes I MAY lvl cooking or just farm mats for some guildmember to make a pig or a fish

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Celestrus basicly boosted me through T4,T5 content in TBC,but due some problems in RL I had to make a pause.As for WOTLK,I have cleaned all content in very short period of time.So I know what means raiding-wipes,repair bills,sometimes emo mood,as well as almost being dead from laughing during raid )))

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I know I should go RMP combo and burn the world,but as i was mostly focusing on PVE,didn't pass 1750 rating with my very slow buddy rogue ))

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have a lvl 80 mage and lots of characters up to lvl 46

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Nothing serious

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Celestrus and Yoh said you are marvelous guys and this guild might be similar to our previous one,Guild for me is like big family,where I have gain and trust tolerance toward you.So I hope we could raid,have fun and rock hard !

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Basicly My life is math and wow )) Might sound dorkish,but the most important that I know the point and as Cele usualy says ''Keep it real''About goals...hm,maybe win continental arena tournament? ))naah,it's only beginning ))

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I know I am not very good at writting application,but give a try and I do my best to not disapont you
And btw I am gnum maniak ))) so be careful

llamas 4ever
Back to top Go down
CelkaBoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:55 pm

I know I am only trialist,but I vouch for this guy.I've been leading him for like 9 months and know what he is capable of.And though he is young the worst that can screwed is his i-net connection,but overall I have brainwashed him heavily )))
Good luc,Brecky.Hope to see ya aboard.

P.S.''Forever Young,Forever Drunk''
Back to top Go down
Brecky.

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Played time .... + 52d 18h on mage
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Brecky, thanks for the application.

Can you please tell me what glyphs you'd be using for raiding?

Many thanks,

Veni
Back to top Go down
Brecky.

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 pm

it could probably be renew, penance and flash heal with disc healing but really it depends on situation and my spec as you want it.... and btw compliments on reply time
Back to top Go down
Brecky.

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

I will make some experiments with glyphs...cause,for example,I cant decide if I should use renew glyph or Glyph of Prayer of Healing,though I am sure i will find it out.Penance glyph was planned to be used next patch.
so till that I will keep my glyph of PW:s
So Flash heal, PW:s and prayer of healing or renew
Back to top Go down
Yoh

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Well same as Celestrus will vouch for this dude. Have been playing with him for some while and he knows the stuff once he gets the picture Wink. Well me and Cele will boost him abit trought HC's to get him smexy gear parts.

Cheers and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest Brecky of Shattered halls   Priest Brecky of Shattered halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Priest Brecky of Shattered halls
Page 1 of 1