Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lio

Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:35 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Onur

Sex: Male(checks his pants and approves)

About yourself: Studying IT at college, living at Ankara(capital of turkey), playing every instrument that a rock band(a classic 4 man style) can need. and i love SARCASM!!!(no sarcasm in that sentence)(or is there?)

Online time: (When can you play?) pretty much always addiction is yummy

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? oh yeah

II. Character Information

Nick: Liopleurodon (Lamberp as some of you might know me as)
Class: Priest
Race: Bloodelf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 101 days, 10 hours, 11 minutes, 6 seconds and counting

Talent spec: Disc(54/17/0)
Off Spec: Holy(14/57/0)

Post your UI: (just got a new pc so i dont have lots of addons which is nice actually)

Professions: Herbalism and jewelcrafting(leveling) had engineering but unlearned it cause of no new pattern in 3.1 + new stealth nerf to engineering googles

III. Additional Informations

About your class: had a shadow priest before(alliance) but rolled this cause friends were playing horde

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I'm actively writing on and discussing different ideas there.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? mmo-champ, plusheal.com, worldofmatticus.com(priest based healer blog)

Preparation to raids: depending on the fight setup and my position in the raid i'll use frost wyrm or pure mojo(although in ulduar the only fight it might be useful is vezax and its not working there lol Very Happy) and using stam - crit food for both holy and disc cause in holy you get mana regen from crit and in disc you get bigger absorb for Divine Aegis.

Experience: Downed everything except yogg-saron and algalon in ulduar(some are in 25 some in 10 like freya).

PvP: got around 550 resi but i totally suck at it

Alts: Level 46 mage(from the /played you can see that i was focused on priest)+ hate leveling...

Previous guild: Reunion disbanded and merged with Default. Their trial period is long and they only moved their members to Hardmode an i was a trial

Reason to join us: love the dark humor you guys have there

Expectations of VFML: having fun

Your goals: clearing ulduar sometime in the future dont care about the progress but more wipes less talk pls:D i really get sleepy if i spend 40 minutes of my flask staring to the boss

Other: Dreadling sucks:P
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks for the application, someone will be in touch shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Famulan

Famulan

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:04 pm

And more wipes you got Lip, lol.. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Sarcasm? I know not, such a thing. Another Turk to complete the ebayers' squad? Time will tell!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Komador

Komador

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:26 am

yet another turk for our account market domnation plan.
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:19 am

yessssssss yessssssss
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:23 am

Komador wrote:
yet another turk for our account market domnation plan.

I love you man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls   Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Liopleurodon - Priest - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1